Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RyJ James Bond 007 Cigar

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Hey guys, I'm going to make a cigar run and pick up some more of these. Does anyone want some? They are $15/stick, but I'm hoping to get a small discount for buying a bunch (probably just 10%). Whatever my cost is is what I will charge you. I haven't stopped in at this B&M in a while, so I have no idea how many are still available, if any. I'm hopeful that there will still be a couple dozen left, if not more. I'm planning on stopping in tomorrow evening, so if you would like in, let me know in the next 24. Photo courtesy of The RobbyRas (because his are much prettier than mine): Photobucket

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    yeah, dammit... I could go for a few more.... I'm PM you
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    You know I'm in
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I do believe tonight is the best time I should smoke the one you gave me. If I like, I will say gimme some mo. i gots paypal dawg.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    jliu:
    I do believe tonight is the best time I should smoke the one you gave me. If I like, I will say gimme some mo. i gots paypal dawg.
    And...this could get interesting.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    I already gave you one? Man, I'm getting old. Let me know how you like it. It's nice and mild.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I already gave you one? Man, I'm getting old. Let me know how you like it. It's nice and mild.
    You forgot about that love hit? How rude. You gave me really good stuff. LFD salamone, MB II, etc. BTW you looking for MB1 anymore? I think I got a box coming...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    You forgot about that love hit? How rude. You gave me really good stuff. LFD salamone, MB II, etc. BTW you looking for MB1 anymore? I think I got a box coming...
    you gots the mb2?
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    you gots the mb2?
    i can getz it. splitsies woot wootsiesss
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Pimp
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I still have a couple MB1 and 2 stashed away, but thanks for thinking of me. Feel free to play keepsies or share with some others (like DZR).
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I still have a couple MB1 and 2 stashed away, but thanks for thinking of me. Feel free to play keepsies or share with some others (like DZR).
    ok handsome. let me know when you have smoked them. i will mark it up and sell it to you. or just send you some.
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    ok handsome. let me know when you have smoked them. i will mark it up and sell it to you. or just send you some.
    Lol, sounds good. You coming over to MI this weekend? Your roomie is supposed to be in town.
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Lol, sounds good. You coming over to MI this weekend? Your roomie is supposed to be in town.
    Stupid roomie... I wish I was coming. Someday I will visit ya'll. Greeting via a big hug w/ a 5 second hold. No touch and grab though so no worries there ok?
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Stupid roomie... I wish I was coming. Someday I will visit ya'll. Greeting via a big hug w/ a 5 second hold. No touch and grab though so no worries there ok?
    I thought 7 secs was the norm, prude.
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    umm I don't know this side of you. I kinda like it. Wasn't expecting it. someone pour some sugar on me
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    umm I don't know this side of you. I kinda like it. Wasn't expecting it. someone pour some sugar on me
    Lol, if you like, I think my wife has some video footage of me karaoking Your Beautiful from James Blunt from a few days ago. I could rededicate it to :)
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Where does this offer stand?
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Where does this offer stand?
    Mr. Hand says you've gotta share with the whole class!!
    send to jiunn tony!
    offer of MB1 and MB2? For MB1, please staye tuned it should land sometime later this week. For MB2, I will have to ask my guy. want me to ?
    I only have 1 MB1 thanks to the Teach, and you know me and raresies .... I'll just stare at it unless I have another or 2 ......3.
    Jiunn, did you smoke it? Like it? Want more? What about you Daniel? I'm probably going to run out in about 6 hours. Let me know.....
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Can I get in on this Teach?
    james40:
    Can I get in on this Teach?
    You betcha, eh. How many would you like?
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    2 if available Tony. 1 if not. Thanks bro. You gots the paypals?
    james40:
    2 if available Tony. 1 if not. Thanks bro. You gots the paypals?
    Yeah, but I'm going to wait for payments until after I make the purchase. I don't know how many are available or what the price will be (hoping for a nice discount). I'll get back with everyone tonight when I have the loot!
    I didn't smoke it last night. I came home and totally forgot about it. Thanks Tony. I will pass. doh. I'll smoke it today at 3PM whilst vherfing w/ some buddies.
    jliu:
    I didn't smoke it last night. I came home and totally forgot about it. Thanks Tony. I will pass. doh. I'll smoke it today at 3PM whilst vherfing w/ some buddies.
    Alrighty. For the record, it's never too late. I can always go back for more.
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Alrighty. For the record, it's never too late. I can always go back for more.
    You is so sweet <3