Home Ratings & Reviews

La Herencia Cubana Core

Mpopple6Mpopple6 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
Hi all,
I'm new to this site, but I wanted to know if anyone had any feed back on the La Herencia Cubana Core?  I was flipping through the magazine and it caught my eye, but wanted to see how it was before I order it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Mpopple6:
    Hi all,
    I'm new to this site, but I wanted to know if anyone had any feed back on the La Herencia Cubana Core?  I was flipping through the magazine and it caught my eye, but wanted to see how it was before I order it.

Thanks!
    Hey man, a couple things:

1) Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around, and if you do take the time to introduce yourself formally in the General section.

2) This site has a search function, and while it's not great, I came up with these few reviews for you by just typing in "core":

Eventually some comments here

Page 6 here

Page 57 here

Enjoy!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Mpopple6:
    Hi all,

Thanks!
    I like em.
    Smoke them slow
    bitter chocolate, coffee and dark tobacco notes, hints of sweetness now and again.....tons of smoke, easy, sometimes loose draw, which is why I v-cut them along the long side of the box press........that way if the draw gets too loose, I can pinch the v-cut closed a bit

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530