Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New Pass Idea for My 3K

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Hey guys, I'm coming up on my 3K post and I've been tossing around some ideas of what I will do. I did passes around my 1K and 2K and have done numerous contests in between, so I'm trying to think of something new. Here is what I came up with and am curious to get some feedback before I follow through with it. The pass will start with a number of cigars equal to the number of participants plus one (Cigars=Participants+1, lol, you'll never guess that I'm a math teacher). I'm thinking it would be a smaller pass (Participants=12). Each participant will take however many cigars they like, but will replace with one fewer cigars (Puts=Takes-1). So when the pass returns to me, it should only have one cigar. I would assume the quality of the cigars would increase slightly as the pass goes on since you are putting less than you are taking, but nothing drastic. The point of celebrating this milestone is to give back, not to receive. What do you think? Would this work? Is it a dumb idea and no one would want to receive a package towards the end with 2 or 3 sticks in it?

Comments