Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5-5

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Who wants some? Heading to the PO tomorrow. Blind of course... First poster is on.

Comments

• Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    I'm up.
    its on bro...
    catfishbluezz:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    I'm up.
    its on bro...
    9114 9010 7574 2795 2721 47
    On the way. And thanks.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Dustin don't play fair.... just saying!
    curtpick:
    NOPE...I sure dont LOL

here is the tracking James: 9505 5000 3684 3276 0001 82
    catfishbluezz:
    curtpick:
    NOPE...I sure dont LOL

here is the tracking James: 9505 5000 3684 3276 0001 82
    OOOH Helll, now you tell me!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    wish i would have seen this sooner, but on the other hand, I would hate for catfish to get the raw end of my trade, only because I am still a newbe! lol
    So curtpick alluded to Dustin's methods and the Bluezzman confessed to same. I shivered in my sleep until it arrived. That confirmed the rumors. 5-5? Yeah, right! Dude hammered me. Thanks, Catfish.
    photo 100_1920_zps3d2efc11.jpg

If that Cohiba is indeed CC, then You just removed line 4 from my bucket list. And the Beale St will be admired for a good while before it goes down. Limited release available at only one retailer in Memphis and it lands in my lap. Go figure. May a Lightnin' Hopkins blues riff become your mantra, Dustin. The unbanded beauty??? Thanks, again.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    It's real. Looks like Dustin played you like a bluezz guitar.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    WTF is dat Sh!t???? Nice!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    This is James' package i got yesterday for his end, and he obviosuly cannot count either! Great selection brother, I haven't had the H&HG and the rest is right up my alley. I do have to ask, is the Zulu the conny? P.S. The Cohiba is real ;)
    catfishbluezz:
    This is James' package i got yesterday for his end, and he obviosuly cannot count either! Great selection brother, I haven't had the H&HG and the rest is right up my alley. I do have to ask, is the Zulu the conny? P.S. The Cohiba is real ;)

Dustin, I think it it a conny but not sure. Looking forward to trying the Regius real soon! Thanks for all.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    So curtpick alluded to Dustin's methods and the Bluezzman confessed to same. I shivered in my sleep until it arrived. That confirmed the rumors. 5-5? Yeah, right! Dude hammered me. Thanks, Catfish.
    photo 100_1920_zps3d2efc11.jpg

If that Cohiba is indeed CC, then You just removed line 4 from my bucket list. And the Beale St will be admired for a good while before it goes down. Limited release available at only one retailer in Memphis and it lands in my lap. Go figure. May a Lightnin' Hopkins blues riff become your mantra, Dustin. The unbanded beauty??? Thanks, again.
    Sorry to necro this thing, but I've got a Q for both BDR and Dustin. How's that RP Beale Street? I've never been to the shop that sells 'em but was thinking about checking it out. They're a bit out of my way but aren't too far three days out of the week. Just hate parking in that part of town, too. Would do it if they had something unique that would be worth adding to a package or two.