Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Reading is Fundamental

ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
Vance got the crazy idea that I knew how to read so he thought I needed to remember where I was in my book, as though I had any idea what I was reading. The pictures are nice though. Thanks so much brother. This is really, really cool. What a great idea! BTW~ sorry it took so long to post this up. It's been a rough couple weeks.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Awesome...Eric you need some cigars bro??
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Bigshizza:
    Awesome...Eric you need some cigars bro??
    let me check,.... Nope I'm good so you play nice!
  • scooter mcgeescooter mcgee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 322
    What a cool idea
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    scooter mcgee:
    What a cool idea
    Agreed, that is awesome!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I got one too! Vance I never talked to you on the forums but you are a really cool class act for sending me one too. I really do appreciate you sending me this b/c it was so unexpected and getting this today meant alot to me for personal reasons. Love the note too! picky picky!

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    glad you guys like them.i was looking for something to do with my bands and i like to read while smoking.i started using the band as a bookmark and "lightbulb"
    twistedstem:
    glad you guys like them.i was looking for something to do with my bands and i like to read while smoking.i started using the band as a bookmark and "lightbulb"
    wait YOU'RE Vance?! dude we've talked! hahah my bad dude. Didn't know it was YOU. awesome!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    jliu:
    twistedstem:
    wait YOU'RE Vance?! dude we've talked! hahah my bad dude. Didn't know it was YOU. awesome!
    sneak attacks are the best....lol...
    twistedstem:
    jliu:
    twistedstem:
    hahah yes!! Thanks so much Vance. this book mark is awesome
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    twistedstem:
    jliu:
    twistedstem:
    Roomie you need to mark where pictures are.....oh all are pictures...:-) :-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    twistedstem:
    jliu:
    twistedstem:
    Roomie you need to mark where pictures are.....oh all are pictures...:-) :-) :-) :-)
    are you complimenting me on my AWESOME picture taking skills? word roomie. word dawg