Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

the central time zone pass

thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
got this idea from sleeve's page
i have never started a pass, and its been a while since i been in one so here goes my idea for one
figure i could start a pass with members from the central time zone region, i'll start off with about +20 sticks,not high end necessarily but not machine made's, sound about right?
each participant can chose 5 sticks replace with 5 of there choice, or more up to each participant,
rules: 30 days 30 post's on the forum, be on the good traders list , be from the central time zone region or state that has a part in central time zone like indiana, kentucky, michigan, tennesee. so if there's enough interest then it will be done,
anyone interested?

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    I'd be down with this, been hopeing to see more passes start up!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    id be down....in st louis
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Leaving out a bunch of great BOTLs no?
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Peter we can't play aw
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Vision:
    well going off of doing something different, i'm sure the midwest has alot great BOTL"s as well, you can always start a eastern,pacific or mountain time zone pass?
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Vision:
    well going off of doing something different, i'm sure the midwest has alot great BOTL"s as well, you can always start a eastern,pacific or mountain time zone pass?

Yea.... but I wouldnt leave any BOTL out. I would do a world pass
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Vision:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Vision:

Yea.... but I wouldnt leave any BOTL out. I would do a world pass
    then it wouldn't be any different then any other pass, i came up with the idea from reading the future pass page,
    you should do the world pass if thats what you would do, but thats something im not doing at this time.
    nothing personal just something i came up with and liked the idea
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    never figured you for a time-zonist, tsk, tsk. ;) Actually I think it's a cool idea even if we don't get to play out here on the coast.
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    I'd be down for that. KC, MO
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i have never started a pass, and its been a while since i been in one so here goes my idea for one
    figure i could start a pass with members from the central time zone region, i'll start off with about +20 sticks,not high end necessarily but not machine made's, sound about right?
    each participant can chose 5 sticks replace with 5 of there choice, or more up to each participant,
    rules: 30 days 30 post's on the forum, be on the good traders list , be from the central time zone region or state that has a part in central time zone like indiana, kentucky, michigan, tennesee. so if there's enough interest then it will be done,
    anyone interested?
    So far i have the following
    onestrangeone
    brianet1
    kevinfitts
    thedjfish
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    anyone interested?
    onestrangeone
    brianet1
    kevinfitts
    thedjfish
    still open if anyone wants in
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    I'm in :) My addy has changed and may change again so check before you pass to me.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    anyone interested?
    onestrangeone
    brianet1
    kevinfitts
    bob luken
    thedjfish
    last call, any central time zoners
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    I'm sure I want to watch this go down... but all I have left in my humi is gifts trades and singles I want to try... but love watching passes. Hope it goes well for you!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    anyone interested?
    onestrangeone
    brianet1
    kevinfitts
    bob luken
    thedjfish
    o.k. this is set shoot me an addy, and i can get this rolling
    onestrangeone
    brianet1
    kevinfitts
    bob luken
    thedjfish
    sorry for the delay guys, i been down with a cold, so i didnt want to send anything out until i was over it.
    i'll get this put together and shipped out on friday to the first person in the pass,
    don't worry about it man. thanks for putting this together, i can't wait for it to ge to me!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sorry for the delay guys, i been down with a cold, so i didnt want to send anything out until i was over it.
    i'll get this put together and shipped out on friday to the first person in the pass,
    It's all good, looking forward to it!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    No worries. Glad you're feelin better :)
    o.k. the apple express will go out first thing tomorrow, enjoy gents
    inbound 9114901123086012469481
    Apple Express huh, LMFAO! Got the pass today, thats awesome dude, I'll go through it when I get back tonight and get a pic up.
    Can someone PM Brians addy to me?
    Well I've tried three times to filp this pic, not happening. Anyway my takes are on the right/bottom puts on the left/top
    I can hardly wait to try the Bolivar and the Dunhill,Thanks for letting me be a part of this.
    I will get this back out tomorrow.
    Nathan
    brianetz1:
    Pm sent
    Got it, Thanks
    Okay, This is on the road again!
    got back from basketball practice to find this awesome package on my doorstep. If this looks ok I will send it out on Friday. There are some really quality cigars in this package, i did my best to try to match up what i took with what i put (puts left takes right):

photo null_zps4e1fdbb3.jpg
    Very nice selecitions Brian, Joe was'nt messing around when he put this one together!
    ok if no one has an issue with this they are going to tomorrow.