Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5k post pass~~CLOSED~~~~EDITED~~~~NEW RULES~~~

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Recieved the pass, everything looks good, and box looks great with a bunch of great brothers signatures. It will b on the road to John Gibby in the morning, what sucks is I will b in Columbus tomorrow where he lives. O well.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Glock1975:
    Recieved the pass, everything looks good, and box looks great with a bunch of great brothers signatures. It will b on the road to John Gibby in the morning, what sucks is I will b in Columbus tomorrow where he lives. O well.
    Drop it off... He's a good guy... Thanks Ray! Appreciate it
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Dang Ray....I thought you were going to text me next time you're in town! I see how it is!
    LOL, j/k.

(Today after work is busy for me so probably wouldn't have been able to meet up anyways)
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Dang Ray....I thought you were going to text me next time you're in town! I see how it is!
    LOL, j/k.

(Today after work is busy for me so probably wouldn't have been able to meet up anyways)
    Lol I will, I will only b there for like a hour bro, got to pick up the kids. I just mailed it # 9114901159815003865712. We will meet up next time I hit the lounge there
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    LOL, j/k.

Lol I will, I will only b there for like a hour bro, got to pick up the kids. I just mailed it # 9114901159815003865712. We will meet up next time I hit the lounge there
    Haha no worries, just giving you $hit.
    Hope you can make it back home before the snow rolls in later tonight.
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    LOL, j/k.

Haha no worries, just giving you $hit.
    Hope you can make it back home before the snow rolls in later tonight.
    Yes I will b, and b safe going to get a little nasty out.
    USPS delivered the pass on Saturday. I will get to the PO today and it will be on the way to Chris. Thanks for having me, Jim! 9405503699300218804499
    jgibv:
    USPS delivered the pass on Saturday. I will get to the PO today and it will be on the way to Chris. Thanks for having me, Jim! 9405503699300218804499
    Thanks Johnny!!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Rec'd pass today, will ship out to Mr. Williams in the morning. Thanks Jim for letting me be a part of this.
    I actually got it shipped out today, 9405 5036 9930 0222 0992 18.
    C-LOVE:
    Thanks mucho Chris! Appreciate it
    Bigshizza:
    C-LOVE:
    Thanks mucho Chris! Appreciate it
    Thank you Jim!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Got pass this am, while I was shoveling more fricking snow.....lol will try and turn around today. Mike
    MVW67:
    Got pass this am, while I was shoveling more fricking snow.....lol will try and turn around today. Mike
    Just be careful shoveling dude and it can wait until Monday if today isn't convenient.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Just be careful shoveling dude and it can wait until Monday if today isn't convenient.
    shipped to the Bear....:-)
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    shipped to the Bear....:-)
    Thanks Hammer
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    this is in my hands right now.....i will be passing to randy either tomorrow or thursday.....probably thursday.
    brianetz1:
    this is in my hands right now.....i will be passing to randy either tomorrow or thursday.....probably thursday.
    Sounds good man!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    on its way:

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Got the box, it is wrapped up well so no issues. Will try to get it out tomorrow, or Thursday at the latest. You ready FTG?
    Rain:
    Got the box, it is wrapped up well so no issues. Will try to get it out tomorrow, or Thursday at the latest. You ready FTG?
    Thanks Brocephus
    My bad! Went out today. Have to hunt around for the DC and I'll post it up. Thanks for letting me take part :)
    9114 9011 5981 5230 9045 50
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Received my friend, will be back out Wednesday. Next addy please........
    firetruckguy:
    Received my friend, will be back out Wednesday. Next addy please........
    PM sent... Gordon is next!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Is this the longest pass ever? You'll be at 7,000 post before your 5,000 post pass gets home!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Hooray! I'm next.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    On its way Gordon, 9505500021704057000334.........

Thanks for letting me play your Shizzness!