Home Non Cigar Related

Avo....Quesada.....the weekend

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
So the wife had a rare chance to go out with some coworkers on Saturday...so she went to a play and dinner. My sister called that she and her boyfriend were in Orlando for the night (Im about an hour from there), so I decided to take the 6 and 4 year old for the night and we got a nice priceline hotel (awesome for the price btw) and had a night of swimming in the pool, eating ice cream, having dinner, playing video games, etc. Very nice and always good to see my little sis.

Beforehand however I saw there was an event at Corona Cigar Co....so obviously I had to go. While the girls dont liek cigar smoke, they went in with me for the 20 mins or so I looked around and then sat outside. Avo U. is often there and he was on Saturday so I sat with him and smoked Four Kicks and we chatted a bit while my daughter had a coke and talked to Jeff B.'s (the owner) son who was also there. It was a Quesada event as well, so Mr. Manuel was there himself. I didnt want to bother him, but he came up to me and started talking about his two dauhgters that are grown and how lucky we both are. We talked his sticks for awhile (I even was honest about my disappointment in the Heisenberg----which he appreciated the honesty) and he gave me an extra Oktoberfest to enjoy as I was leaving. The 4 of us took a few pictures together and the girls thought it was cool as hell meeting a guy who "made" all the cigars people were there for that day.------------------So yeah.....that was a good time;)

Comments