Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Go2bed wake up with the FISHES

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
So been slow on the Forums and didn't notice Jose aka thedjfish was poking me. Yesterday sent off a couple gifts and seen he said that one was incoming.....no big deal right....WRONG! Wife and I didn't bother to check mail last night.. FFWD to this morning and open mail box to see a small yet heavy package from Mr. Fish, running behind put in home office, till later... thinking of package all day finally return home and open the "Package" and BOOM just got finished cleaning office now in shambles WTF... to find these amazing cigars in the debris!!! The Montes from the Cities and well the other are self explanatory!!! Thank you for the amazing sticks Jose!!! Really thank you!!

Comments

• thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Boom! Glad u see u barely survived the hit from the fish! Well played fish!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    thehilk:
    Boom! Glad u see u barely survived the hit from the fish! Well played fish!
    You have a pm
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Uh oh hilk...... now you stirred the pot
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    curtpick:
    With a big friggin spoon. Nice hit djfish.

If you cant get it from him I got you Mike. Seems I owe the guy for posting my addy on open forum.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    ddubridge:
    curtpick:

If you cant get it from him I got you Mike. Seems I owe the guy for posting my addy on open forum.

See Hilk !!!
    Hope you like Preparation H !!!
    And fish ! Well done !
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    curtpick:
    ddubridge:
    curtpick:

See Hilk !!!
    Hope you like Preparation H !!!
    And fish ! Well done !
    +1

Very nice, jose!!!!! Way to blow up them badgers!,
    And Those montes look good, very cool!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    MVW67:
    So been slow on the Forums and didn't notice Jose aka thedjfish was poking me. Yesterday sent off a couple gifts and seen he said that one was incoming.....no big deal right....WRONG! Wife and I didn't bother to check mail last night.. FFWD to this morning and open mail box to see a small yet heavy package from Mr. Fish, running behind put in home office, till later... thinking of package all day finally return home and open the "Package" and BOOM just got finished cleaning office now in shambles WTF... to find these amazing cigars in the debris!!! The Montes from the Cities and well the other are self explanatory!!! Thank you for the amazing sticks Jose!!! Really thank you!!

you where warned!!