Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

FFP To Trade!!

chRONic527chRONic527 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
Hello brothers..... I stopes by my local B&M today and was lucky enough to grab the last couple Feral Flying pigs in stock and a tin of Papas Fritas. I'm willing to share the wealth and trade one for another HTF sticks (velvet rats, ratzilla, Anejos shark etc). Pm me if anyone is interested

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    dude.... you have 11 posts.
  • chRONic527chRONic527 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
    kuzi16:
    dude.... you have 11 posts.
    Ok so what does that mean?? I can't share with my BOTL or something? Please explain
    just looks a bit suspect this early in the game. thats all. we dont know you.
    at all.

• macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Kuzi is saying that people don't know you... ill bump the newbie trading thread... but nutshell is folks want to know you somewhat beforehand. If I remember correctly that you are supposed to have 25 posts and ask for a sponsor to start trading.
    kuzi16:
    just looks a bit suspect this early in the game. thats all. we dont know you.
    at all.

No big deal. I would of even sent mine out first. Just trying to be nice and share my find with fellow brothers. I mean who really cares about how many post you have anyways!? I mean any jag off could post 100 posts then on his first trade screw someone. Do you really know all the people on here? My point is I was just trying to do the RIGHT THING by offering some FFPs to anyone who hasn't had a chance to try them or can't find them.
    chRONic527:
    No big deal. I would of even sent mine out first. Just trying to be nice and share my find with fellow brothers. I mean who really cares about how many post you have anyways!? I mean any jag off could post 100 posts then on his first trade screw someone. Do you really know all the people on here? My point is I was just trying to do the RIGHT THING by offering some FFPs to anyone who hasn't had a chance to try them or can't find them.
    ok ... do what you gotta do.

good luck.

im rootin for ya.
    Sorry all gone. Will send out in the morning
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Just a fair warning for everyone here. This guy ripped somebody off on another forum. He is not to be trusted and will probably wind up on the scumbag list. That concludes this PSA.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    pelirrojo:
    Just a fair warning for everyone here. This guy ripped somebody off on another forum. He is not to be trusted and will probably wind up on the scumbag list. That concludes this PSA.
    Good looking out Gordon, thanks man.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Dang...and he seemed SO honest.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I'm at almost 200 posts, and I'm not on the list. Then again...we know who my sponsor is, and I believe he's trying to blow up my house, not just my mail box Edit: Make that just over 200
    New Boots:
    I'm at almost 200 posts, and I'm not on the list. Then again...we know who my sponsor is, and I believe he's trying to blow up my house, not just my mail box Edit: Make that just over 200
    Boots if you ever need a friend or someone to put in a good word for ya just let me know, I've got an ok reputation and will be happy to help ya brother to brother ;)
    Rain:
    Dang...and he seemed SO honest.
    Now that ain't nice Randy! True, but not nice lol :P just kidding homie hahaha
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    Boots if you ever need a friend or someone to put in a good word for ya just let me know, I've got an ok reputation and will be happy to help ya brother to brother ;)
    Appreciate it, but its really working out the way I wanted it to.

1: Build personal rep with members

2: Build trade/pass/bomb reputation
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    New Boots:
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:

3: Steal pass and disappear from the forums forever.I keed, I keed!
    Rain:
    New Boots:
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:

3: Steal pass and disappear from the forums forever.I keed, I keed!
    See, that's why I'm in it for the long haul. Yoink a pass...you get, what, 10? Stick around for a long time, send sticks to everyone, and look at the punishment Mike to the other day...I counted 70+ sticks, no yoinking involved.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    chRONic527:
    Hello brothers..... I stopes by my local B&M today and was lucky enough to grab the last couple Feral Flying pigs in stock and a tin of Papas Fritas. I'm willing to share the wealth and trade one for another HTF sticks (velvet rats, ratzilla, Anejos shark etc). Pm me if anyone is interested
    FFP = Not that hard to get. Velvet rats and ratzillas are much harder. Now if you start saying T52 pigs etc then it is a whole new ballgame. Otherwise trading FFPs where the hype has worn off long ago for other over priced sticks you can run to sell at twice the price of FFPs.... go right ahead.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Those papas frites are hard to find, oh wait I found some
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    robertgreen30:
    Those papas frites are hard to find, oh wait I found some
    lol a place I go has the whole line...I just don't buy de cigars