Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

iso: digital hygrometer that I dont have to calibrate

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
I gots cigars to trade. Thanks xoxo

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Hey joon bug. Aren't most digi hygros "pre calibrated" already? Im just guessing, I don't buy them often.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    I keep pushing that calibrate button and it don't do a d**m thing!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Some like the humi care ones you gotta recal every half a year or so. Some you don't. I think xikar you don't. Aite meng
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    You're aware how easy a salt test is to recalibrate I'm assuming? Or buy a calibration kit. This has me confused, been away awhile, but the regulars handle this usually. If xikar is that superior buy one. You will findthe same issues, just selling tactics about superiority of their products.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    blurr:
    You're aware how easy a salt test is to recalibrate I'm assuming? Or buy a calibration kit. This has me confused, been away awhile, but the regulars handle this usually. If xikar is that superior buy one. You will findthe same issues, just selling tactics about superiority of their products.
    Yes I am well aware of the salt test and calibration kits. I just heard some digital hygrometers you don't need to calibrate. Not wanting to buy (hence the trade offer from my original post)