Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

DDub

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
I hear you're going on vacation which would be unfortunate for your mailbox. When do you come back?

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rain:
    I hear you're going on vacation which would be unfortunate for your mailbox. When do you come back?
    Good luck
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Good luck
    I'm not coming back. Staying here. No forwarding address.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Good luck
    brutha!
    curtpick:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Good luck
    brutha!
    Passed by your neck of the woods yesterday. Too bad we were trying to make it to Denver by 5 or we could have stopped.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Heck you probably rolled through my neck of the woods too... safe travels. From the sounds of it might need to check Google Earth to see the new crater where your mailbo once stood.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Well this has been a long time coming. I hear you've been going through a drought and I'm about to change that for you.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Spank him til he cries like a school girl !
    Rain:
    Well this has been a long time coming. I hear you've been going through a drought and I'm about to change that for you.
    Yes he has...heard he's VERY l-o-w
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Yes he has...heard he's VERY l-o-w
    both humis are very full. The only drought around here is the amount of Rain on the forum. I'm just glad to have heard from you a little more lately,.
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Good luck
    Randy, your box was going to be lonely so I sent a friend for yours to hang out with until Daddy gets home.
    Bigshizza:
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Good luck
    Randy, your box was going to be lonely so I sent a friend for yours to hang out with until Daddy gets home.
    You guys are insane.
    I specifically told my mailbox there was to be no house parts while I was gone.
    Jim's end of the damage.
    To tired still to come up with anything creative. I really do appreciate the welcome home Jim. Awesome selection with only one I have tried. I cant wait to try all of these!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Nice job Jim. Enjoy DDub