Home Non Cigar Related

What are you eating RIGHT NOW???

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
A fruit rollup. lol I feel like a freakin 8 year old.

Comments

• Gino USMCGino USMC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
    I just finished chow in the mess decks. I had two hard boiled eggs, some flimsy greasy bacon, toast and sausage gravy. Was not that great. I cant wait to have a real breakfast again. MMMMMMmmmmm chorizo with refried beans and eggs.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    A frosty sounds so damn good right now!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Frozen burrito
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Old Folks Country Sausage & Biscuit sandwich straight from the microwave. Some of us have to work today, unlike my wife.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Martel:
    Old Folks Country Sausage & Biscuit sandwich straight from the microwave. Some of us have to work today, unlike my wife.
    Purnell's old folks country sausage? "It's Goooooooood" LOL

HORRIBLE beef jerky and a monster energy drink. lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Gino USMC:
    I just finished chow in the mess decks. I had two hard boiled eggs, some flimsy greasy bacon, toast and sausage gravy. Was not that great. I cant wait to have a real breakfast again. MMMMMMmmmmm chorizo with refried beans and eggs.

HA! Good old Nimitz "5-Star" cuisine. I was in the chow line down there once and one of the CS's gooped some chicken suprise on my tray and i asked what the hell it was, he said this is 5-star food, to which i agreed if the rating system went up to 100 stars... or something to that efffect... i was kicked off the mess decks for that :) Vienna sausages and ramen that night lol

Drinking water and having leftover pea soup at the moment.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    NOTHING right now...
    But I sure am getting hungry for dinner .....

I think the wife's making eggplant curry over rice tonight, mmm yum !!!
    It's so good on these cool, fall days. She made it a couple weeks ago and it was delicious....

Had our Sunday night tradition of homemade pizza yesterday ... soooo good !
    Made the dough from scratch yesterday afternoon ( recipe click here)
    Sauce from scratch too --- with fresh tomatos and herbs from our garden (+ canned tomatos from in-laws' garden.)
    Topped it with fresh belgioioso mozzarella, pecorino romano --- and diced onions & cowhorn peppers picked from the garden.
    OMFG ... sooo good. I could eat that pizza for every meal!

• Gino USMCGino USMC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
    Jetmech_63:
    Gino USMC:

HA! Good old Nimitz "5-Star" cuisine. I was in the chow line down there once and one of the CS's gooped some chicken suprise on my tray and i asked what the hell it was, he said this is 5-star food, to which i agreed if the rating system went up to 100 stars... or something to that efffect... i was kicked off the mess decks for that :) Vienna sausages and ramen that night lol

Drinking water and having leftover pea soup at the moment.
    It was pretty bad a few weeks ago. We hadnt had not had a R.A.S. in while and all we had druing MidRats was butter noodles and bread!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Home made chili... kids even helped make it. Temperature of 62-63 and rain... perfect weather.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Breakfast for dinner...been a while since we've done that. Forgot how good it can be! Cheddar omelets, ham steaks and hash browns-yum.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Had baby back ribs.

• KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    Two ice cubes and a twist of lime smothered in a golden gravy. (Aka Makers Mark on the rocks) With a side of Partagas Short!!
    Fritos and horseradish cheddar cheese dip... kiss the bag buhbye
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Sweet Italian snausage, cut into coins and mixed with refried beans. English muffin with cranberry honey. Cafe con leche is terrific with morning mouth.

Yum. Breakfast is the best.

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Coffee, its whats for breakfast
    Coffee and a Pillsbury cinnamon roll right out of the oven.
    Lunch time!!

(leftovers from last night:) roasted chicken *** seasoned with rosemary, sage and a little truffle oil
    roasted parsnips with rosemary and olive oil
    red grapes
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jgibv:
    Lunch time!!

(leftovers from last night:) roasted chicken *** seasoned with rosemary, sage and a little truffle oil
    red grapes
    Don't you hate that you can't even talk about your chicken without getting censored ? Sounds good though.. Of all the things I have eaten I've never eaten a Parsnip.
    kaspera79:
    jgibv:
    Lunch time!!

red grapes
    Don't you hate that you can't even talk about your chicken without getting censored ? Sounds good though.. Of all the things I have eaten I've never eaten a Parsnip.
    WTF --- I can't say b-r-e-a-s-t??? Didn't even notice that

Oh man, you gotta try them --- delicious. They smell like black licorice when they're raw, but that mostly cooks off. We usually peel & dice them then throw them on a sheet tray with a little olive oil, s&p, and some fresh herbs .... roast at 400 for 20-30 mins, get them nice and crispy on the outside so the texture is similar to hashbrowns/french fries. They have a sweeter taste, kind of hard to describe.
    Hostess ding dong. :) I've had 3 today already. Lol
    jgibv:
    kaspera79:
    jgibv:
    Lunch time!!

red grapes
    WTF --- I can't say b-r-e-a-s-t??? Didn't even notice that

Oh man, you gotta try them --- delicious. They smell like black licorice when they're raw, but that mostly cooks off. We usually peel & dice them then throw them on a sheet tray with a little olive oil, s&p, and some fresh herbs .... roast at 400 for 20-30 mins, get them nice and crispy on the outside so the texture is similar to hashbrowns/french fries. They have a sweeter taste, kind of hard to describe.
    They have a little sweet but also some kick, in my mind. I like roasting them with other root veggies with some olive oil and seasoning. Also made a parsnip soup one time. You had to puree them to make the soup base and it needed some Tabasco for flavor but it was good.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Chili cheese fritos and I'm wiping my hands on my pants because I'm a rebel.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Left over Halloween candy.
    See previous post... just another bag of Fritos to go with this yummy horseradish cheddar cheese...
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Finishing off a bag of fresh deer jerky...good stuff!!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109