Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I haven't done a contest in a while.....Winner is BDR!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Hey everyone, It's me, your friendly, neighborhood, contest guy coming to you once again with a little ccom forum contest. A couple days ago, I printed off a shipping label at usps.com and noticed that it had an order history. Out of curiosity, I clicked it and skimmed through the pages of online labels that I have printed off from their site. It was a nice trip down memory lane. After all that browsing, I thought it would make for a nice easy contest to decide who I will be printing my next shipping label for....... So this contest will be rather simple. Just guess how many online labels I have printed that were shipped to ccom forum members this calendar year. Remember, this isn't just bombs that I have sent, but any package that I have sent to you guys with postage paid online. Simple rules, one guess per person. I'll probably just run this until someone guesses correctly, but if by chance no one does, I'll pick the closest without going over early next week. To qualify to play, you must have joined the forum prior to today and have at least 10 posts. Good luck and happy guessing!

Comments