Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Monthly Lottery -- June Winner is Chemnitz!!!!!

Comments

• CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Last for the day we have an awesome package from a lovely lady, Shizzsis, she sent me an Oliva V, Tolosa, PDR 1878, JD Howard Reserve, Black Leccia, and a Macanudo. Thanks so much Susan your the best!!!
    6 down and 12 to go and so far so awesome, Thanks everyone!!!
    31 sticks and counting, we are going to need a bigger boat!!!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    CigarMan37:
    Last for the day we have an awesome package from a lovely lady, Shizzsis, she sent me an Oliva V, Tolosa, PDR 1878, JD Howard Reserve, Black Leccia, and a Macanudo. Thanks so much Susan your the best!!!
    that Black L is so good! Live fire cured. I've got a couple boxes of the KFC on backorder.
    Yeah she really hooked it up, very nice selection for sure and yours wasn't too shabby either brother.
    First in today from rsherman24 is an HC, H Upmann Sun Grown, CAO LX2, Black Crown, and an Inferno. Thanks buddy!!!
    Second in is Scooter McGee with an Mi Barrio, Man O War, APC, My Father and a La Gloria Cubana Gilded Age. Thanks so much buddy, great sticks!!!
    Last in for today is deejmemixx with a Nicarao, Fighting ***, Obsidian, Slow Aged Lot 826 and one that I don't know cause it's unlabeled. Could a be secret great cigar, you never know.
    Halfway there, 46 cigars so far and still 9 packages to go. It just keeps getting better.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Check 9405503699300195556060. Marked as delivered at 12:37 PM.
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 263
    CigarMan37:
    Let me know if you like the Tolosa... A custom cigar rolled by Oliva for a cal cigar guy I met.. Have fun with the next batch :)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Please refrain from sending more lottery winnings to Cigarman37 until he figures out some of his numerous other trading issues. Any questions please see the thread in the post before this one.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Marker:
    Please refrain from sending more lottery winnings to Cigarman37 until he figures out some of his numerous other trading issues. Any questions please see the thread in the post before this one.
    I'm as quick to put him on the scumbag list as anyone, but I also wouldn't welch on a fair bet. The mistake was having him in, but what's done is done, I'd say ship the minimum. Just my 2 cents here, I'm not involved in the game.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Ken Light:
    Marker:
    I'm as quick to put him on the scumbag list as anyone, but I also wouldn't welch on a fair bet. The mistake was having him in, but what's done is done, I'd say ship the minimum. Just my 2 cents here, I'm not involved in the game.
    totally agree. i have had my issues with him, but still send my end of the lotto. My bad for being in something he is in.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I mean, he DID win.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Rain:
    I mean, he DID win.
    Jackass lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    brianetz1:
    Ken Light:
    Marker:
    totally agree. i have had my issues with him, but still send my end of the lotto. My bad for being in something he is in.
    he is part of the contest..end of story.u should sejd send out your side.
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Rain:
    I mean, he DID win.

I'll say "just kidding" before I type, so as not to offend anyone! Who picked the number?! Mine got delivered to him yesterday. He DID win! Charlie
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Hahaha, I PMed and texted a lot of guys. Even though I just picked a number, I felt really bad.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    brianetz1:
    Ken Light:
    Marker:
    This is exactly why I opted out of this months lottery and I am so glad I did. Had I entered I would still have sent him his winnings. And if he is allowed to continue to participate in passes and lotteries then I will continue to sit out.
    Rain:
    Hahaha, I PMed and texted a lot of guys. Even though I just picked a number, I felt really bad.

4 would have been good! Just my luck though!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    cbuck:
    Rain:

I don't have a "Dog in this Fight". Being new I made sure my package was sent out ASAP with the type of sticks listed in his BIO. A man is only worth his word and wanted to make sure I remain in good standings with the group. I want to be able to participate in future trade, passes, and games.

However, if 6 would have been picked it would have been great!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    curtiscr79:
    cbuck:
    Rain:

I don't have a "Dog in this Fight". Being new I made sure my package was sent out ASAP with the type of sticks listed in his BIO. A man is only worth his word and wanted to make sure I remain in good standings with the group. I want to be able to participate in future trade, passes, and games.

However, if 6 would have been picked it would have been great!
    Good man Curtis! Well said!
    One off! Always! I keep trying though! I hope the Lottery keeps going though, so at least I have a chance to win. Down ten already!
    Three seems to be the name of the game as more packages made their way today!!!
    Big Daddy Rabbit is first up with 3 Gurkhas , 2 CAOs and a Tatiana. This is some of the best yet. You whasically wabbit you!!!
    Oblivious much?
    Second in is from Echambers with more greatness, Rocky Patel Edge, 5 Vegas A, CAO Black, Torano Colosseum and a Ramon Bueso Genesis. Awesomeness!!!
    Last package is from thehilk with a Victor Sinclair Series 55, Oliva, Man O' War, 5 Vegas Classic Torpedo, and a Gurkha Trident. Very nice selection indeed!!!