Sign my disc pass- UPDATED, OFFICIAL ORDER OF PASS

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Takes Right, Puts Left
    Disc signage
    Tracker for Rob Green
    Wed. Delivery
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    fglad you all can count... for fks sake people.. take 2....PUT 2..lol but very nice curt, thanks for being part of this.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    deejmemixx:
    fglad you all can count... for fks sake people.. take 2....PUT 2..lol but very nice curt, thanks for being part of this.
    Hey Curt if it helps I CAN count and my eyesight rocks and I only see two takes and two puts. Not sure was wussy Shane is talking about but maybe he needs to learn to recount himself ;)
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Hey Curt if it helps I CAN count and my eyesight rocks and I only see two takes and two puts. Not sure was wussy Shane is talking about but maybe he needs to learn to recount himself ;)
    I only see 2 and 2.... What's the problem? Don't listen to them Curt, I think they lose track when they have to count with more than 2 hands!! :-)
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    I only see 2 and 2.... What's the problem? Don't listen to them Curt, I think they lose track when they have to count with more than 2 hands!! :-)

Damned education system failed them apparently !
    curtpick:
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:

Damned education system failed them apparently !
    Sounds about right to me :)
    im screwed.. just got my winecooler put together and I am at...beyond max capacity.
    deejmemixx:
    im screwed.. just got my winecooler put together and I am at...beyond max capacity.
    Better get another one !!! And get well soon !
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Just received the package and post pic later, hik is in Florida so Peter your after Jeff, I can meet you and we can switch passes
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    All here are my takes and puts, takes on the left and my two puts on the right image
    robertgreen30:
    All here are my takes and puts, takes on the left and my two puts on the right image
    well done BRUTA!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    robertgreen30:
    That's two fine azz cigars you put in there!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    robertgreen30:
    I love how this pass has completely moved passed the original rules right from the get go. "Dont like" "moved past"...yeah right. Nice one Rob!
    ehehat:
    robertgreen30:
    I love how this pass has completely moved passed the original rules right from the get go. "Dont like" "moved past"...yeah right. Nice one Rob!
    asshats.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    There should be a no rules pass. Now that would be interesting.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I hope the takes puts are good to go. I took the Zulu out because she is missing the cap and is split cap to foot. I dont have anything that large of ring so I put the closest size I had seeing I really don't have anything like it. Takes top, puts bottom.

I need to take a pic of my sig...

photo 2013-11-21171031_zps5aaa3427.jpg
    Vision:
    I hope the takes puts are good to go. I took the Zulu out because she is missing the cap and is split cap to foot. I dont have anything that large of ring so I put the closest size I had seeing I really don't have anything like it. Takes top, puts bottom.

damn it. I put that zulu in there too. Was fine when i put it in. I will make it right Pete. Someone send me Petes addy please.
    curtpick:
    Vision:

damn it. I put that zulu in there too. Was fine when i put it in. I will make it right Pete. Someone send me Petes addy please.
    awesome work peter, thanks for being part of the pass, and so cool swapping that out... I thought I put a zulu in there, I was assuming it was mine. I say we bomb curt....
    deejmemixx:
    curtpick:
    Vision:

awesome work peter, thanks for being part of the pass, and so cool swapping that out... I thought I put a zulu in there, I was assuming it was mine. I say we bomb curt....
    Shane..... you know this hasnt been my day...... now please Someone send me Visions addy.
    I will be getting it to the Hilk today if he is cool with it.
    curtpick:
    deejmemixx:
    curtpick:
    Vision:

Shane..... you know this hasnt been my day...... now please Someone send me Visions addy.

Naa...
    Vision:
    curtpick:
    deejmemixx:
    curtpick:
    Vision:

Naa...
    To late !
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    image Puts left takes right, hope you don't mind but I had the Mrs sign as well!
    thehilk:
    image Puts left takes right, hope you don't mind but I had the Mrs sign as well!
    I love how u posted curts addy public!!
    Not on purpose, I'll fix
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Is this to me next?
    thehilk:
    Not on purpose, I'll fix
    boy I'll slap the hilk right out of you ! Lol. Welcome home and back to the real world !
    curtpick:
    thehilk:
    Not on purpose, I'll fix
    boy I'll slap the hilk right out of you ! Lol. Welcome home and back to the real world !
    Slap him and the Hilk, send me his addy after you get slapped :) Seriously though, someone PM me Curts addy. I need it in the near future so better to get it now :)