Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official 2013 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    Always a treat to watch this go down and I especially enjoy the trash talking that has just begun! ;) Certainly the tough guy antics are followed up with some pretty nice gifts for some very deserving brothers. Should be a nice firefight and i am going to pull up a nice seat and enjoy the show!
    Seconded, fantastic plan Berry. :)
    You know, Brett, they pulled up seats to watch the civil war at first too. Trouble is they started getting hit...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    Always a treat to watch this go down and I especially enjoy the trash talking that has just begun! ;) Certainly the tough guy antics are followed up with some pretty nice gifts for some very deserving brothers. Should be a nice firefight and i am going to pull up a nice seat and enjoy the show!
    You know, Brett, they pulled up seats to watch the civil war at first too. Trouble is they started getting hit...
    That would be unwise for any brother to even contemplate....
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    Phew...thanks for clarifying that this is a Civil War and not an international incident....as it does allow me the opportunity to observe from a distance as a neutral bystander. ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    The TPB forum is immune to wisdom. This might also apply to the NCR forum...
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    LMAO Ken! No no no I'm just an innocent ole' Irish drunk.... Pay me no heed. Plus you know what they say about picking a fight with a drunk, let alone an Irish one.... Not only will we kick your a$$, but we will drunkely sing about it too while we pummel ya ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    bearb:
    LMAO Ken! No no no I'm just an innocent ole' Irish drunk.... Pay me no heed. Plus you know what they say about picking a fight with a drunk, let alone an Irish one.... Not only will we kick your a$$, but we will drunkely sing about it too while we pummel ya ;)
    I'm about half irish. All I gotta do is get twice and drunk and it's on!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    One more item and I'm done! Hahahahohoho
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    6 days till shipping starts.
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    time going fast
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Man I gotta make some phone calls lol I've not even started yet lol
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Many emails to Andy and this seasons shopping has been completed.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Marker:
    Many emails to Andy and this seasons shopping has been completed.
    Yep! He hooked me up!
    three days till shipping starts.

make sure you got everything.

13 days til every thing needs to be shipped.

STUFF STARTS SHIPPING TOMORROW!!

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    kuzi16:

Yes it does good sir. Yes it does.
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    kuzi16:

for me its all fvckin week
    SHIPPING STARTS TODAY

10 days left to ship.
    i need to find a bigger box....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    kuzi16:
    i need to find a bigger box....
    Amen!!
    9 days left to ship.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I love it when a plan comes together!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Done and gone......
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    waiting for one more thing to come in and its out the door.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Just waiting for the semi-truck to come get it. Freight shipping isnt as costly as I had first thought....
    greg2648:
    Just waiting for the semi-truck to come get it. Freight shipping isnt as costly as I had first thought....
    If this was anyone else I'd think they were joking, you wellllllll....... Not so much lol.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    If this was anyone else I'd think they were joking, you wellllllll....... Not so much lol.
    +1, I was his victim for last years Christmas xchange. Still not right from it!
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    Yeah I hear ya, but to be fair, like me you were never right to begin with :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    Yeah I hear ya, but to be fair, like me you were never right to begin with :)
    LOL, just wait til you see what's up my sleeve for this year!
    i really hope my mark likes what i got for him. im nervous.