Home Ratings & Reviews

Must Have Lanceros

2»

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Haven't seen the Tat Black mentioned yet.....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jgibv:
    Damn! ...... I forgot about that one.
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    Are you including HTF as well? If so, how about the Cain Daytona Lancero?
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    haven't encountered the Daytona lance yet. I think it was mentioned but the Daruma lance is damn good. Think shizz traded me one but I smoked it last week and loved it. The Nestor Miranda special selections both oscuro and habano are great in lance. Really great flavors and you can go either wrapper for your preferred flavors but they're both great smokes now.
    blurr:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    haven't encountered the Daytona lance yet. I think it was mentioned but the Daruma lance is damn good. Think shizz traded me one but I smoked it last week and loved it. The Nestor Miranda special selections both oscuro and habano are great in lance. Really great flavors and you can go either wrapper for your preferred flavors but they're both great smokes now.
    I know the Daytona Lancero was in the Studio Tobac World Tour 2012 Sampler box ..... not sure if you could get them anywhere else though.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Smoked a "My Father" last week. It is now on my list to buy, impressive smoke.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jgibv:
    blurr:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    I know the Daytona Lancero was in the Studio Tobac World Tour 2012 Sampler box ..... not sure if you could get them anywhere else though.
    i do believe you are correct jgibv
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Forgive me if this has already been mentioned but I didn't see it on a quick browse through... What about the Tatuaje El Truinfador original release Lancero, with the brown banding not the new red and gold one that's out now. Killer smoke.