Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    firetruckguy:
    curtpick:
    Fine liquids in pretty bottles ready to be consumed !

Provided By Sir James (JThantos) !image

Old Man Me on the right and JT

Brett and I ready to consume some of the good stuf...It'll Fruck you up ! LOL

Brett and JT with some Man love !
    And the Wall Hanger I think is a classic !

Thanks again everyone ! Words cant express it enough !
    Brett WAS the cream in everyone's cookie!
    Lol, never seen those pics, Brett u r 1 crazy mo fo. Sad thing is, this all happened within a half hour before I got there.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    by chance did give anyone a 5'er of viaje's?
    i got those from roman but i cant seem to find them
    Sorry Joe I don't have any viaje's either.
    i think i mixed them up when i asked kush to pass out the 5'ers
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    FYI, We put them Viagje's in one of those cool 5 finger bags. Sure the heck hope they turn up, those were some mighty fine sticks. Before we left Casa, Roman and I checked all around to be sure we didnt lose anything on the floor. Lets hope they ended up in someones bag. Havnt really unpacked much but my Avo Piano myself, going to go check the bag I had inside that night though.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i think i mixed them up when i asked kush to pass out the 5'ers
    That makes perfect sense, as they were in the exact same kinda baggie. So that might be awesome news then. A tad awkward...but hope that's what happened. Sure it will work out.
    bearb:
    FYI, We put them Viagje's in one of those cool 5 finger bags. Sure the heck hope they turn up, those were some mighty fine sticks. Before we left Casa, Roman and I checked all around to be sure we didnt lose anything on the floor. Lets hope they ended up in someones bag. Havnt really unpacked much but my Avo Piano myself, going to go check the bag I had inside that night though.
    Yeah I hope they turn up, Barry just wanted to say it was great talking to u, and I hope u look at your piano box and smile an remember the memories.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Glock1975:
    bearb:
    Yeah I hope they turn up, Barry just wanted to say it was great talking to u, and I hope u look at your piano box and smile an remember the memories.
    No Viaje in my bag...Got some great cigars though....Hope they turn up.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage Absolutely Love it.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    greg2648:
    Glock1975:
    bearb:

No Viaje in my bag ...... After inspecting a few sticks I bought and removing the plastic sleeve and UPC from one of the naked AB Tempus Genesis that I picked up at Casa I found a Beetle hole that just poured ground up tobacco out .... I called Casa and let them know. Pics in a few to come.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    A Ray Ray all day selfie?!?!?! (Snap shot) ty
    danielzreyes:
    A Ray Ray all day selfie?!?!?! (Snap shot) ty
    Much love Stogie Stand Man. No homo
    Here are some pics............. Really pic Heavy
    photo IMG_0292_zpsdc842e49.jpgphoto IMG_0291_zpsef4d1b0b.jpgphoto IMG_0288_zpse5809a38.jpgphoto IMG_0286_zps535e6296.jpgphoto IMG_0284_zps283e771b.jpgphoto IMG_0283_zpsb3208b6c.jpgphoto IMG_0282_zps59c5bc00.jpgphoto IMG_0281_zps97e0a212.jpgphoto IMG_0280_zpsb5180a7a.jpgphoto IMG_0279_zpsa2899b53.jpg

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT "BEARCLAW"
    photo IMG_0276_zps5f8b6b96.jpgphoto IMG_0275_zps99d7912e.jpgphoto IMG_0274_zps46cdce9b.jpg
    90+ Irishman:
    Joe, btw thanks for picking me up from O'Hare as well, it was very very kind of you and we had some fantastic conversations, thank you for the brilliant smokes and the sweet decal as well cannot wait to smoke with you again soon I hope! Ray and Curt, thank you for letting me crash in y'all's rooms both nights and Curt for driving us all around and all the brilliant smokes that kept getting passed around, it was unreal! Curt, the Namakubi Ecuador was superb thanks for letting me smoke that smaller size as an intro to that smoke ;) James, you make a mean F'ing manhattan brother and thank you for all the amazing sticks, the badazz shot glass and the fantastic conversation and company and generosity! Mike and Mrs. Williams, thank y'all for the candies Amanda and I loved em and have been munching on them since I got home ;) To Mrs. Williams, I will be sending you and Tony a package in January with the jewelry and cigar purse I'm making for you and a few cigars for Mike since I know he is running low ;) Tony and his better half Mrs. SleevePlz, it was wonderful to finally meet you both, I could not have imagined a classier set of people or anyone who is more welcoming and kind than y'all, it was an honor to smoke with y'all! Luke, brother so glad you enjoyed those smokes and thank you so much for the ones I got from you as well, loved talking shop with you and holy sh!t do you make me laugh, what a pleasure smoking and hanging with you man, MUCH appreciated and awesome time! Jim, as if it wasn't enough that you bombed me back to the Stone Age in the Gang War right before we all came out here but you just kept adding to the destruction each time lol, thank you brother your generosity knows no bounds and I was amazed again and again by your actions and your words, you are an amazing human being and I had such a blast smoking and talking with you, it will NOT be the last time my friend! Kush and PuffMaster, it was awesome meeting you guys and had a ton of fun and good conversation and smokes, thanks guys!! Barry, thank you for the helping to put all this together and for the shot glass brother I am still cracking up over it and it's a gorgeous glass too man! The conversations were simply fantastic as was all the laughs and good times, you got a friend for life my Canadian brother so don't ever hesitate to reach out if you ever need something! Nate, thanks for joining us at the Herf and hope you end up reading this because you joined Ccom as well, the Anti-Hero IPA was fantastic thank you, as was the company and conversation! Thanks for the brilliant smoke and glad you enjoyed yours as well my friend :) Greg, you are honestly the single most generous, kind and welcoming person I've ever met.... And you make me laugh harder than anyone ever has before! You are one of the best in my book and I could not thank you enough for the Behike, the company, great smokes and conversation, it was a real honor and I am truly looking forward to the next time we Herf again brother :) And last but certainly not least, Roman ;) Thank you and everyone else who was involved in organizing this... It was an event I will never forget (the parts I remember at least :P ) and can't thank y'all enough for inviting me! Roman you are an amazing friend and a fantastic example of what it means to be a BOTL, I am truly blessed to know you and to be able to call you my friend, thank you for the mind-blowing Viaje Secret Sauce... It d@mn near gave me a new religion ;) Oh and my last parting thought... Stop flicking bottle caps at my bed ya a$$!!!!

Brett, it was awesome to finally meet up and and smoke with you ..... I really appreciate the kind words and I could not think of a more deserving brother to wreck ...... For sure we will be smoking at some point in time again.
    Trident:
    Jim (King)--Thanks for being the driver man...appreciate the door to door service. A pleasure to meet you. You arent far away, we need to get together more often.

Thanks so much Roman ..... I had a blast and not being too far we will for sure have to get together for a little Michigan HERF ..... You and all the guys made this trip amazing and so worth it .... If I am able I am in for next year.
    kingjk729:
    Trident:
    Jim (King)--Thanks for being the driver man...appreciate the door to door service. A pleasure to meet you. You arent far away, we need to get together more often.

Thanks so much Roman ..... I had a blast and not being too far we will for sure have to get together for a little Michigan HERF ..... You and all the guys made this trip amazing and so worth it .... If I am able I am in for next year.
    Great pictures Jim.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    90+ Irishman:
    Joe, btw thanks for picking me up from O'Hare as well, it was very very kind of you and we had some fantastic conversations, thank you for the brilliant smokes and the sweet decal as well cannot wait to smoke with you again soon I hope! Ray and Curt, thank you for letting me crash in y'all's rooms both nights and Curt for driving us all around and all the brilliant smokes that kept getting passed around, it was unreal! Curt, the Namakubi Ecuador was superb thanks for letting me smoke that smaller size as an intro to that smoke ;) James, you make a mean F'ing manhattan brother and thank you for all the amazing sticks, the badazz shot glass and the fantastic conversation and company and generosity! Mike and Mrs. Williams, thank y'all for the candies Amanda and I loved em and have been munching on them since I got home ;) To Mrs. Williams, I will be sending you and Tony a package in January with the jewelry and cigar purse I'm making for you and a few cigars for Mike since I know he is running low ;) Tony and his better half Mrs. SleevePlz, it was wonderful to finally meet you both, I could not have imagined a classier set of people or anyone who is more welcoming and kind than y'all, it was an honor to smoke with y'all! Luke, brother so glad you enjoyed those smokes and thank you so much for the ones I got from you as well, loved talking shop with you and holy sh!t do you make me laugh, what a pleasure smoking and hanging with you man, MUCH appreciated and awesome time! Jim, as if it wasn't enough that you bombed me back to the Stone Age in the Gang War right before we all came out here but you just kept adding to the destruction each time lol, thank you brother your generosity knows no bounds and I was amazed again and again by your actions and your words, you are an amazing human being and I had such a blast smoking and talking with you, it will NOT be the last time my friend! Kush and PuffMaster, it was awesome meeting you guys and had a ton of fun and good conversation and smokes, thanks guys!! Barry, thank you for the helping to put all this together and for the shot glass brother I am still cracking up over it and it's a gorgeous glass too man! The conversations were simply fantastic as was all the laughs and good times, you got a friend for life my Canadian brother so don't ever hesitate to reach out if you ever need something! Nate, thanks for joining us at the Herf and hope you end up reading this because you joined Ccom as well, the Anti-Hero IPA was fantastic thank you, as was the company and conversation! Thanks for the brilliant smoke and glad you enjoyed yours as well my friend :) Greg, you are honestly the single most generous, kind and welcoming person I've ever met.... And you make me laugh harder than anyone ever has before! You are one of the best in my book and I could not thank you enough for the Behike, the company, great smokes and conversation, it was a real honor and I am truly looking forward to the next time we Herf again brother :) And last but certainly not least, Roman ;) Thank you and everyone else who was involved in organizing this... It was an event I will never forget (the parts I remember at least :P ) and can't thank y'all enough for inviting me! Roman you are an amazing friend and a fantastic example of what it means to be a BOTL, I am truly blessed to know you and to be able to call you my friend, thank you for the mind-blowing Viaje Secret Sauce... It d@mn near gave me a new religion ;) Oh and my last parting thought... Stop flicking bottle caps at my bed ya a$$!!!!
    Glad you had a great time Brett,, ;o)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Who is the girl in the truckers hat?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Marker:
    BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    May I enquire as to the identity of the dark haired lady with tattoos? PLEASE!!!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Bigshizza:
    May I enquire as to the identity of the dark haired lady with tattoos? PLEASE!!!
    the waitress
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    greg2648:
    Glock1975:
    bearb:
    I went through all of my stuff and no Viaje's. Sorry man. I don't remember seeing them when cleaning up at the end of the night. Hope they turn up.
  • Car RamrodCar Ramrod Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    kingjk729:
    Here are some pics............. Really pic Heavy
    photo IMG_0292_zpsdc842e49.jpgphoto IMG_0291_zpsef4d1b0b.jpgphoto IMG_0288_zpse5809a38.jpgphoto IMG_0286_zps535e6296.jpgphoto IMG_0284_zps283e771b.jpgphoto IMG_0283_zpsb3208b6c.jpgphoto IMG_0282_zps59c5bc00.jpgphoto IMG_0281_zps97e0a212.jpgphoto IMG_0280_zpsb5180a7a.jpgphoto IMG_0279_zpsa2899b53.jpg

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT "BEARCLAW"
    photo IMG_0276_zps5f8b6b96.jpgphoto IMG_0275_zps99d7912e.jpgphoto IMG_0274_zps46cdce9b.jpg
    it's called the crop tool. Please apply.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Sorry Joe Only Viajes I have are the one I bought from Roman.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

yeah, that is a little odd.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Trident:
    Bigshizza:
    the waitress
    Roman said it Jim sorry man lol. Talked to her for a while though, she is a mechanic for heavy equipment. Currently was working on school buses but wanted to go into Diesel Tech. Nice girl and addicted to tattoos which is how we first got talking when she noticed some of mine on my neck and back.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    firetruckguy:
    Marker:
    BWAHAHAHAHA!
    ......... Nice.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    curtpick:
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    None in my bags either. Hope they turn up.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    None in my bags either. Hope they turn up.
    no worries just gonna have order some online, i think i either dropped them at casas, or outside either parking lot or outside here by my place when i was taking all my bags and stuff in, stuff happens
    BRETT!!!!!!!!
    you see i got away clean and clear haha!, birthday boy!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Joe, fellow Sagittarius we both flew under the radar this weekend muwahahahaha