Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Birthday Bombings! FULL

TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
Hey Everyone...So, I was sitting at the B&M yesterday and talking to a few different forum BOTLs and I had this idea...Let's combine two things that everyone loves...Destroying someone and also Birthdays!

So here is how it works...

1. I will start the game off by bombing the person who signs up for January. He then needs to bomb the person who is in February, the February birthday bombs the March birthday and so on and so forth.
2. You need to send your bomb so the person receives it the first business day of their month. This gives them an entire month to plan the demise of the next birthday.
3. I will not set a limit as to what you can do, but remember do onto others what true BOTLs have done to you.
4. Remember this game is in good spirits, and supposed to be a lot of fun, so please stay within that.
5. After you sign up please PM me your address so I can compile a master list. Also, please PM if there are any restrictions (like no alcohol, or no tobacco, etc...)

Alright, lets have some fun...everyone ready?

Trident

2013 December--SleevePlz
1. January--C-Love
2. February--RobertGreen
3. March--DADDYIRISH
4. April--TheHilk
5. May--Echambers
6. June--ChuckN
7. July--kingjk729
8. August--James40
9. September--OneStrangeOne
10. October--WaltBasil
11. November--Rain
12. December--danielruas

You do not have to tell me the date of your birthday...Only sign up for the month...Lets see some names!

Comments