Home Non Cigar Related

Got rear ended.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
By an uninsured motorist with a suspended license in a vehicle that wasn't hers. Sitting in the ER waiting room waiting to be checked out. God I could go for a cohiba right now.

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Dang brother. I hope you're OK. Hope you don't have any long term effects.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Hope you're ok.Odd timing...tonight my wife tried to stop at a red light, slid in the rain and hit another Jeep head on. Luckily everyone is ok. And yes, we have insurance!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Damn that sucks! Is she in the can? I hope so and I hope you feel better!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    There's a common theme here...
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Rain:
    Hope you're ok.Odd timing...tonight my wife tried to stop at a red light, slid in the rain and hit another Jeep head on. Luckily everyone is ok. And yes, we have insurance!

Sorry to hear that man! :(

Tis the night for accidents. I'm doing alright. Really sore and my car will need a new rear bumper. Lol I'm gonna abuse that rental car too. Lol ;)
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    LiquidChaos66:
    Rain:

Sorry to hear that man! :(

Tis the night for accidents. I'm doing alright. Really sore and my car will need a new rear bumper. Lol I'm gonna abuse that rental car too. Lol ;)
    Get all the tests (X-rays etc.) done, and keep your documentation. It's been about 8 years since some texting college chick slammed into the back of our car while my wife was sitting at a red light. Slammed our car into the one ahead of it, she was doing about 55 in a 45, cell-phone atop the steering wheel. Wife never had back problems until then, yesterday she vacuumed two rooms, can barely stand up today. Back pain is forever. I'm decidedly not the law-suit kind of guy, but I wish now we'd sued the b^(&*'s azz off. It's absolutely changed our lives for the worse, forever.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    LiquidChaos66:
    By an uninsured motorist with a suspended license in a vehicle that wasn't hers. Sitting in the ER waiting room waiting to be checked out. God I could go for a cohiba right now.
    What? Why, that ought to be against the law!

... not the cohiba part

Do you have no-fault insurance in your state?

Yeah our insurance covers uninsured motorists. Thank god. The officer ended up giving her 4 tickets but still let her drive away. Lol not feelin too bad this morning. Achy but not bad. Just pissed cause now I have a crap ton of foot work to do because of this one moron.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    LiquidChaos66:
    Yeah our insurance covers uninsured motorists. Thank god. The officer ended up giving her 4 tickets but still let her drive away. Lol not feelin too bad this morning. Achy but not bad. Just pissed cause now I have a crap ton of foot work to do because of this one moron.
    Hold on. Hold on.

Let her drive away WITH NO LICENSE?

Oh she had a license.... it was suspended...... i was flabbergasted that she got to drive away.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    And there inlies the problem. He didnt want to wait for the tow truck to haul the car off due to a line up of calls on the radio and the tow truck being an hour out and he knows he can't leave it there because if anything happened it would be his fault so lets take the easy way out and just hope she doesnt get into another accident.......AARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Bombay:
    And there inlies the problem. He didnt want to wait for the tow truck to haul the car off due to a line up of calls on the radio and the tow truck being an hour out and he knows he can't leave it there because if anything happened it would be his fault so lets take the easy way out and just hope she doesnt get into another accident.......AARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
    Oh by the way hope you feel better Liquid!
    Still pretty achy and sore... but its expected. So here i am on an unplanned day off. playing GTA V beating people. lol
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    LiquidChaos66:
    Oh she had a license.... it was suspended...... i was flabbergasted that she got to drive away.
    Huh, did they walk off out of your line of sight so she could be "counseled"? ;) Wait, that's Eugene, nevermind.

Our city had a "no-tow" policy for DUII's for a while, coincidentally that was put into place right after the chief of police had to go get her son's car out of impound when he got popped. She took a job in Berkley two months and an IA investigation later.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    webmost:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hold on. Hold on.

Let her drive away WITH NO LICENSE?

Yeah that surprises me a lot. Chris, man I feel for you. what a jacked up thing to have happen, freaking idiots out there.