Home Non Cigar Related

Running ragged.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
After getting rear ended and being sore and achy. After a year of 4 deaths, Car accidents, family health issues and all sorts of unexpected life events.... I'm burning out hardcore. I really hope 2014 is a better year.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Shortly after posting this I got news my wife's grandmother is on her last hours to a day. Eff. Being on hold for someone's passing is worse than hearing that someone passed. I can't do the waiting game. :(
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Dang! Gettin it all over with at once, aren't you.

• macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Sounds like you need some RYE and couple cigars to relax and slow down
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Damn Chris, Thats a rough year. Hang in there bro I promise things will get different, just keep moving forward
    It's been a year of loss all around. Her grandma passed about a hour ago and rejoined her husband. :) very bitter sweet. Her nails were still painted from when my daughter painted them weeks ago. I am truly blessed to have had my daughter to have the chance to paint her great grandmas finger nails. :*) what a year...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Damn I do hope next year is better for you.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Hang in there my friend...i sorta know where ur at...between deaths, divorce, job change that's keeping me away from the kids, edit: being diagnosed with Polycythemia (that's keeping me from smoking like i want to), and other stuff i'm not comfortable discussing 2013 has been the worst year ever in my book. It's got to get better man so keep ur head up.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Sending prayers for you and your family brother. Hang in there.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Hang in there. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    My prayers include you and your family. Hang in there.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    sorry to hear of your loss brother,sounds like you had a rough year indeed.but so very glad you are able to speak about it and share your feelings.remember to let yourself greive and rely on your support strucuture wife, kids ,family, freinds, brothers of the leave.you know any time you need to talk or get something of your chest were here..
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I think we all have had our tough times and can relate on some level. Remember to focus on the good things in your life.The joy your daughter brings to your life.The good time had when smoking a great cigar.The bomb that just rocks your world when you least expect it and that your CCOM family has your back. Prayers to you and your family.
    Thanks guys! :) the support and comments you've all left have brightened my day :) I'm glad to have met suggest an awesome group of people! Despite the losses and complicated times I do my best to focus and appreciate the positive. :) it's hard at times but makes things easier. Thanks for the support! Here is to a better 2014!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    LiquidChaos66:
    Thanks guys! :) the support and comments you've all left have brightened my day :) I'm glad to have met suggest an awesome group of people! Despite the losses and complicated times I do my best to focus and appreciate the positive. :) it's hard at times but makes things easier. Thanks for the support! Here is to a better 2014!
    You're an awesome part of this awesome group of people. Never forget you have a place here.