Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rwheelwrite is a scoundrel!!!!

KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
So I came home today to this: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Apparently, Rich does not know the "no bomb back rule" It wasn't necessary and it's much appreciated!! Thanks Rich

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome hit Rich! Congrats Kevin, some killer smokes in there to be sure :)
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    90+ Irishman:
    Careful there Mr Irishman!! Word on the street is that you may need a little attention and there just might be someone reading this that knows how to make that happen. ;-)
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Well done Rich !
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    Careful there Mr Irishman!! Word on the street is that you may need a little attention and there just might be someone reading this that knows how to make that happen. ;-)
    Ummm check which street your on, cuz the word on that street is incorrect. I have all the attention I can handle already :) And WTF anyways, I was complimenting and saying congrats and nice job to BOTH parties? How the heck does that get me this type of notice?!?!?!?
    90+ Irishman:
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ummm check which street your on, cuz the word on that street is incorrect. I have all the attention I can handle already :) And WTF anyways, I was complimenting and saying congrats and nice job to BOTH parties? How the heck does that get me this type of notice?!?!?!?
    LOL. I'm just jacking with ya!!! You were one of my first newb trades a long time ago so I thought I might just give you a little guff. :-)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The hits keep coming...nicely done Rich
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    LOL. I'm just jacking with ya!!! You were one of my first newb trades a long time ago so I thought I might just give you a little guff. :-)
    Hahaha no worries Kevin! Seriously nice package Rich hit you with and congrats brother!
    90+ Irishman:
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hahaha no worries Kevin! Seriously nice package Rich hit you with and congrats brother!
    Thanks man!! I will savor every minute enjoying this treasure.
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks man!! I will savor every minute enjoying this treasure.
    Hahaha I have no doubt! Been a while since I lit up one of those VSG's but they are fantastic hope you enjoy em, going to have to go light one of mine soon myself :)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Enjoy! I might have to hit up a VSG sometime soon. Trying to take a small break from smoking. Don't worry, only a few days off.