Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A different Bomb from "SIS"

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
So Susan aka Shizzsis wanted a little payback for the welcome gift, guess she doesn't understand No return fire needed....but as you can see, she has misunderstood the comment... and decided to hit me with an awesome shirt... thank you so much for the great gift..

Of course I now owe her because of the explanation I had to do when my wife Katie got the mail and seen it was from a Susan Scott....LOL

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MVW67:
    So Susan aka Shizzsis wanted a little payback for the welcome gift, guess she doesn't understand No return fire needed....but as you can see, she has misunderstood the comment... and decided to hit me with an awesome shirt... thank you so much for the great gift..

Of course I now owe her because of the explanation I had to do when my wife Katie got the mail and seen it was from a Susan Scott....LOL

Killer shirt and yeah I bet that was fun trying to explain getting clothes from another woman lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Her note didn't mention you'd left it behind in Ojai?
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    Apparently she will fit in here perfectly. Can't follow simple instructions!!!!' Nice hit :-)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Guess she didn't buy the whole, "she's Jim's sister" thing! LOL Congrats and awesome shirt!
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 263
    MVW67:

LMAO... Told you boys.. Girls don't play fair!!! Hope your wife understands war-fare. The kicker is .. My husbands pissed... He didn't get one... At least not till Christmas....I can't win !!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Well done mama ! Very cool ! And BTW.......