Home Non Cigar Related

George Zimmerman

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
Discuss.

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    His company sells ugly suits. Bunch of raging anti-fatites.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    guy looks constipated... always has a "hold it-hold it" look on his face
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Could use a .45 to the dome
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Should have already been locked up..... Karma is a ***... GZ=karma
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    ^^^^
    +1 to the sentiment of the previous posters.

And the g**damn media needs to stop giving this effer the coverage/attention he wants .... tired of it.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    He needs a jail cell.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    following in OJ footsteps
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    He's a douchbag.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    jthanatos:
    His company sells ugly suits. Bunch of raging anti-fatites.

Well played, sir.
    Vulchor:
    Discuss.

and whats your opinion sir?

Aj
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I think he is what I would sterotype a "community patrol" guy to be. Beefy, power hungry, small d!ck and big attitude. I think he was guilty of manslaughter and got away with it. I do not like the way the media made Trayov look like a little kid, when he was actually a big dude-----this said....go back to your car and you never have a trial and a person with skittles isnt dead. Dont bring a gun to a fight if you dont intend on using it.
    Vulchor:
    I think he is what I would sterotype a "community patrol" guy to be. Beefy, power hungry, small d!ck and big attitude. I think he was guilty of manslaughter and got away with it. I do not like the way the media made Trayov look like a little kid, when he was actually a big dude-----this said....go back to your car and you never have a trial and a person with skittles isnt dead. Dont bring a gun to a fight if you dont intend on using it.
    Interesting

Aj
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I don't normally make comments but, I believe he is a coward with a gun, which is very dangerous. He should have let the police do their job, as he was instructed to do. His obligation ended when he made the phone call of what he perceived as a suspicious person. When things got too much for him, he felt he "had" to shoot. That should never have happened. And when you beat up your wife, your just a fvcking assholl.
    kaspera79:
    I don't normally make comments but, I believe he is a coward with a gun, which is very dangerous. He should have let the police do their job, as he was instructed to do. His obligation ended when he made the phone call of what he perceived as a suspicious person. When things got too much for him, he felt he "had" to shoot. That should never have happened. And when you beat up your wife, your just a fvcking assholl.
    Agreed
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I'll go out on a limb here as say that he may just have an anger management problem... If the DA wasn't grandstanding and playing to the press, he would have been charged with and convicted of manslaughter and been in prison.

Murder 2nd could have never been proven and introducing Manslaughter on the morning of closing arguements was too little too late. As everyone has said, he gets back in the car and waits for the police, we are not having this conversation.

• jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Vulchor:
    I don't get this. He brought a gun... And he used it. He felt in danger, so he protected himself. Obviously he feels guilty about what happened and is going through some *** right now. Yeah he's alive... But his life will never be the same. It's always easy for people to talk *** when they haven't had to be in the situation...
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    YankeeMan:
    I'll go out on a limb here as say that he may just have an anger management problem... If the DA wasn't grandstanding and playing to the press, he would have been charged with and convicted of manslaughter and been in prison.

Murder 2nd could have never been proven and introducing Manslaughter on the morning of closing arguements was too little too late. As everyone has said, he gets back in the car and waits for the police, we are not having this conversation.

bingo!
    jasonusa1:
    Vulchor:
    I don't get this. He brought a gun... And he used it. He felt in danger, so he protected himself. Obviously he feels guilty about what happened and is going through some *** right now. Yeah he's alive... But his life will never be the same. It's always easy for people to talk *** when they haven't had to be in the situation...
    First, he wouldnt have felt in danger had he of listened to what LE instructed him to do. Second, I dont think its obvious he feels guilty and I have no idea how he feels (not sure it matters either). Third, he is going through some $hit right now as you would day....however, everything he is going through can be directly attributable to his own personal choices. Fourth, if you are referring it is easy for me to play armchair quarterback about the situation and how I would feel....that is not true either because again I wouldnt be in a situation where I was told by LE to leave well enough alone and I chose not to listen.