Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Free to good home...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
I've got what's left of a box of Cuban Legacy (robusto). 15 of these guys. The cello is off. They've been well taken care of since July. I'll pack them in a ziplock bag and throw them in a cardboard box and ship first class with tracking. I'm keeping the box to throw others I deem more worthy into. ;-)

Why? I didn't like them. Not one bit. They light well. good draw. And heck, if you like the taste of tree bark, then these guys are for you! Just kidding. I'm sure some of you probably like these. I Don't. I'm hoping my loss can be someone's gain.

They are a cheap box from the maker of Gurkha but burn better than any Gurkha I've ever had. You can do a search for them on this website and see what they are.

I know, I'm a newb. Nobody trusts me yet. I aint sponsored or mentored or whatever. But the first person to PM me your addy gets them. Please, no offers for trade. At least not at this point. I've got more than I can handle now - hence this giveaway. If I don't respond within a couple hours, have no fear... I'll get to you. Stay tuned as well... I'll be giving away more, I'm sure.

Signing off now and heading out on the town for dinner.

Comments