Home Non Cigar Related

Morning panic attacks

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Been having them recently. I keep having nightmares where I do horrible things to my cigars and humidor. Last night I had a nightmare where my levels were low. So I took a full cup I water and just poured it right into my humi. Hours later in the dream I realized all my cigars were waterlogged and destroyed. What's happening to me????

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    LiquidChaos66:
    Been having them recently. I keep having nightmares where I do horrible things to my cigars and humidor. Last night I had a nightmare where my levels were low. So I took a full cup I water and just poured it right into my humi. Hours later in the dream I realized all my cigars were waterlogged and destroyed. What's happening to me????
    Damn that's rough. Doctors orders, smoke two Behikes and call me in the morning.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    It's the Northwest winter blues setting in.
    You realize you won't see sunshine for 5 months and there will be water everywhere.
    ROFL! Oh wait. That's reality.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    0patience:
    It's the Northwest winter blues setting in.
    You realize you won't see sunshine for 5 months and there will be water everywhere.
    ROFL! Oh wait. That's reality.

where abouts on the oregon coast are you?
    Warrenton. Next to Astoria.
    Nice! I spent a vast majority of my summers growing up in Rockaway/Twin Rocks. I love the oregon coast. :) it's perfect in every way.
    Had another cigar nightmare last night. I dreamt that I came home from work and my entire mail box was full of boxes of cigars! Full!!! Like 8 full size boxes! I was so excited and I brought them all inside the house. I opened each one and smelled them and was in cigar heaven. Then under it all I found the bill. Some A-hole hacked my accounts and orders the cigars but didn't change the mailing address. Leaving me to pay a crap ton of money on my credit card.
    LOL! Is that the story you told your woman?
    Mine wouldn't believe that story in a million years.
    She would make me return them lmao!!!!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Hopefully you don't sleep walk cuz that would suck if you poured water all over the inside of your humi.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Oh for pity's sake.
    You must get to a Herf as soon as possible...a couple of good brews and friends making fun of you will be so therapeutic.