Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bigshizza = BigHeart

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
I don't know what to say. Really I don't. I've been thinking about how to respond for the last few hours. Quite frankly I'm a little stunned. I joined this forum a couple of months ago mostly to learn what I could and hopefully share what little knowledge I had on the subject of cigars. I posted a bit but as you can see I have less than 100 posts. I've stayed out of the Trades, Passes, and Bomb thread on purpose because I didn't really understand it. Especially the bombs. Why would anyone just send someone cigars? Especially when they didn't even know the person? You can imagine I was a little surprised when out of nowhere Bigshizza asked for my address. Honestly I almost didn't respond. For all I knew he was a creeper and was going to rip me off. Boy, did I have a lot to learn. I still do. A lot. Obviously I took a chance and gave him my address not really knowing what to expect. And this is what I found when I opened my mailbox today:

Bigshizza, thank you. You are an wonderful ambassador to this forum, making a newb like me feel welcome and helping me come a little closer to understanding this crazy group. I hope as I continue in this forum you find me worthy of friendship.

Comments

• Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Yep, you definitely been Shizzed. Nice!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Jims a good man for sure ! Well done Jimbo !
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Enjoy those sticks bro. Jim has been on a tear lately. He's blown up half the forum.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    You haven't lived until you've been Shizzed on at least once.

• ShizzsisShizzsis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 263
    Nice hit big bro!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Echambers:
    I don't know what to say. Really I don't. I've been thinking about how to respond for the last few hours. Quite frankly I'm a little stunned. I joined this forum a couple of months ago mostly to learn what I could and hopefully share what little knowledge I had on the subject of cigars. I posted a bit but as you can see I have less than 100 posts. I've stayed out of the Trades, Passes, and Bomb thread on purpose because I didn't really understand it. Especially the bombs. Why would anyone just send someone cigars? Especially when they didn't even know the person? You can imagine I was a little surprised when out of nowhere Bigshizza asked for my address. Honestly I almost didn't respond. For all I knew he was a creeper and was going to rip me off. Boy, did I have a lot to learn. I still do. A lot. Obviously I took a chance and gave him my address not really knowing what to expect. And this is what I found when I opened my mailbox today:

Bigshizza, thank you. You are an wonderful ambassador to this forum, making a newb like me feel welcome and helping me come a little closer to understanding this crazy group. I hope as I continue in this forum you find me worthy of friendship.
    "For all I knew he was a creeper and was going to rip me off".... U r right, Jim is a creeper lol. As always nice hit Jim.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Looks like Jim's been getting into the eggnog a little early this year.

Way to put the hurt on some newbie Jim!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    ddubridge:
    Looks like Jim's been getting into the eggnog a little early this year.

Way to put the hurt on some newbie Jim!

Eggnog or not....elf spies in the attic or not....if I ever hit the lottery his UPS driver will be putting on some more muscle.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    How did I miss E.....hmmmmm slacking........
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Great hit, always! Nicely done jim
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:

"For all I knew he was a creeper and was going to rip me off".... U r right, Jim is a creeper lol. As always nice hit Jim.
    Well, I suppose if I'm going to be creeped, it's right and proper that it is Bigshizza. After all we are both Washingtonians. :-)
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Gotta agree, BIG Heart. Oh, and I think lot's of people should bomb Raisindot, he put together a collective bomb that kept me in cigars at a time when I really wouldn't have had any.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Amos Umwhat:
    Gotta agree, BIG Heart. Oh, and I think lot's of people should bomb Raisindot, he put together a collective bomb that kept me in cigars at a time when I really wouldn't have had any.
    Point taken :)