Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Knocked Out Black and Blu...

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
So I see Blutattoo wanted to do a trade and I figure WTH right.... Wrong!!! Got home today and nothing left of front porch, as I then see the package through the rubble.. As I open package, I get knocked the F out and wake up Black and Blu....This was supposed to be a simple 5 for 5 trade, got a feeling Jason will fit right in here. Some wonderful sticks here thank you very much....
I will send my 5ver tomorrow....

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nicely done Blu you killed it man!!! Mike, couldn't have happened to a finer brother! Besides I heard your humis were low.. Hint hunt wink wink ;)
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Should I be worried about my pending newbie trade? Is blu posturing as a newbie? Preparations will be made.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    thehilk:
    Should I be worried about my pending newbie trade? Is blu posturing as a newbie? Preparations will be made.
    Oh I hope he knocks you out!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    MVW67:
    So I see Blutattoo wanted to do a trade and I figure WTH right.... Wrong!!! Got home today and nothing left of front porch, as I then see the package through the rubble.. As I open package, I get knocked the F out and wake up Black and Blu....This was supposed to be a simple 5 for 5 trade, got a feeling Jason will fit right in here. Some wonderful sticks here thank you very much....
    I will send my 5ver tomorrow....

For the record I couldn't quite remember the number we agreed upon so I just went until the bag was full haha. Those little ones hardly count anyways. I hope you enjoy my friend.