Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Epic Bombing Day

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
So today, I came home to a Large Flat Rate Box sitting on my doorstep. That's right, LARGE! I got so ridiculously blown away, that I'm literally speechless. For starters, I want to thank everyone that participated in my Dwindling Pass. I true BORK fashion, the 1 cigar that should have been returned to me was actually 35!!! I obviously knew some shenanigans were afoot, but nothing on this scale. Let's start with the only actual cigar that should have come back to me in this pass. And honestly, if this was the only cigar I received, I would have been thrilled. The single store release LFD Triple Threat. I'm not sure if any of you are aware, but I kinda like LFD's. Roman, my man, you are just too much. I'll get back to you in a minute. Check it out. Untitled Next, I find a bag from Robert Green. Apparently, he got the memo about the lanceros. Dude, I love it. Thank you! Untitled Then I dig a little deeper and find a bag from my good friend Drew. I'm starting to think we are going to have to call a truce........right after I bomb you back on last time! Love the selection. I really didn't think I would see the DPG (too rich for my blood!). Really excited about all of these. Untitled At this point, I'm already floored by the generosity, but I've barely put a dent in the box. This is unreal. Again, somehow you guys know that I have an affinity for lanceros and Ken just reinforced it. Even the one non-lancero is a huge fav of mine. Dude, this is too much! Untitled Finally, I think I can see the bottom of the box, except it's only about a quarter of the box. Lol, next up is Jim Karl. Dude, all four of these are awesome, but I have to ask, do you know which year the Partagas is? Besides LFD's and lanceros (the obvious ones I tout), I really, really like Cameroons and the Limited Reserve line is just awesome. Super excited about this lineup. Thanks! Untitled Not done yet, next up is Shane. Dude kills it with some fishing lures. I love me some Daredevles! On top of that, he just throws in some super unique cigars rolled at a local shop of his. I love a chance to smoke cigars like this. Very excited to fire those babies up in the very near future. Untitled Just when you think it's over, you find a bag from the one and only Jiunn. I'm pretty sure home boy here lights his cigars with Jackson's. These cigars are just too much. I'm speechless. Thanks bro. Untitled Months ago, I remember posting some jazz in the song thread. Bigshizza commented on it and mentioned that he enjoyed some bebop as well. Jimbo, I can't wait to give these a listen. Super cool. Untitled Lastly, in my pass, I had a bag full of cigars without any notes. Not surprisingly, they are mostly lanceros. I would love to take note of who sent each one (I keep track of that kind of thing, ya know). So if anyone would like to speak up, I would greatly appreciate being able to properly acknowledge them. So for know, I will just thank everyone that took part in the pass. This is just overwhelming. Untitled So after unpacking all of that, I still have a couple of packages all bubble wrapped. Turns out, Roman decided to ship the first Birthday Bombing package along with this one. This was just over the top. As if this box wasn't epic enough already, check out this spread. Untitled Super excited to try the Elmer T Lee and the cigars go without saying. Just a top notch lineup from top to bottom. I feel like I'm just repeating myself at this point, but I can't even begin to thank you all enough for this. Thank you!

Comments