Anyone on tonight????? Hmmmmmmm
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bigshizza:
    Anyone on tonight????? Hmmmmmmm
    Where were you last night??
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm single for tonight. I'll be on.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i should be on around 8 but i will be wearing a shirt, i didn't like everyone's lustful looks the other night
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Do you need to be invited to join the group? I am having trouble finding / getting on.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    matkn293:
    Do you need to be invited to join the group? I am having trouble finding / getting on.
    Nope...if you have a phone/iPad/laptop download Google hangouts. First you have to have a Gmail account. It's free..sign up then then click the link...ur in.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    I'm on here, talking to myself...
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Martel:
    I'm on here, talking to myself...
    Oh, I'm moving then!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Darktower007:
    matkn293:
    Nope...if you have a phone/iPad/laptop download Google hangouts. First you have to have a Gmail account. It's free..sign up then then click the link...ur in.
    Got the google account. Clicked the link and nothing. Just shows my account and that I can join a call.
    matkn293:
    Darktower007:
    matkn293:
    Got the google account. Clicked the link and nothing. Just shows my account and that I can join a call.
    Is it just a black screen? If so no one's on yet.
    matkn293:
    Darktower007:
    matkn293:
    matt PM me your email address
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    matkn293:
    Done
    PM sent back
    Success. Thank you gentleman.
    Good chatting with you all this evening!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Honest question. I haven't been on lately because my wife is becoming as big a cigar fan as I am and we've really enjoyed the chance to connect over this. I've talked about vherf with her and she appreciates you guys almost as much as I do so here's the question: I know vherf is pretty much guy time but would you be open to having a girl that loves cigars and liquor as much as we do? Her sense of humor is as much in the gutter as our is ( she'd be all over the horse love Jim) but I haven't wanted to intrude on what, I think, is strictly a man thing. Let me know your thoughts. Here was our evening.
    ehehat:
    Honest question. I haven't been on lately because my wife is becoming as big a cigar fan as I am and we've really enjoyed the chance to connect over this. I've talked about vherf with her and she appreciates you guys almost as much as I do so here's the question: I know vherf is pretty much guy time but would you be open to having a girl that loves cigars and liquor as much as we do? Her sense of humor is as much in the gutter as our is ( she'd be all over the horse love Jim) but I haven't wanted to intrude on what, I think, is strictly a man thing. Let me know your thoughts. Here was our evening.
    yes
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Bring her on!! I'm jealous of course cause I miss my booze!! You still on a diet? How does that work with alcohol?
    ehehat:
    As long as it's not my wife, I'm fine with it!

I jest. Actually, I should clarify that my wife likes some infused cigars, especially CAO Moontrance, and will smoke with me. We enjoy that time together, but she doesn't understand the appeal of Vherf, though. She teases me about it when I get on with "your cigar peeps," as she calls y'all.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    As long as she is not offended by Brian's nipples, bring her in
    rsherman24:
    As long as she is not offended by Brian's nipples, bring her in
    Maybe all his white tee shirts are gone too?
    i say bring her in! the Vherf is open to everyone who wants to pop on and smoke and have some good convo......I put a shirt on last night, i sensed that people still wanted to see my nipples though.....i left early because of the lustful vibe i was getting. :)
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    yes
    just give me a heads up so I can wear my good socks
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    My nipples just got hard thinking about Eric
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    That's good to know fellers. Thanks. I'll get her on next time.
    and Jiunn, this is my favorite month cuz I get to say your name over and over again. I really like calling out your name. Over. And over...again. The wife thought it was a little weird at first but she's coming around.