Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oh Teeeaaaaacherrrrrrr ...

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
My dog Frankie will be sending you something as well. Hopefully I can send this out tomorrow. image

Comments

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Dog rocket fresh-rolled?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    allsmokedup:
    Dog rocket fresh-rolled?
    want some?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    danielzreyes:
    allsmokedup:
    Dog rocket fresh-rolled?
    want some?

Wow, feel for him, lol.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:
    allsmokedup:
    Dog rocket fresh-rolled?
    want some?

Wow, feel for him, lol.
    What would a "fresh rolled" CC look like? :P
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Dude, totally uncalled for. I hope to finish shopping by Friday for you and Jiunn. Wish me luck!
    SleevePlz:
    Dude, totally uncalled for. I hope to finish shopping by Friday for you and Jiunn. Wish me luck!
    You have to finish shopping??? What the hell mannn?
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry, MI is a week late on beer releases otherwise I would have picked up the other beer on Black Friday.
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry, MI is a week late on beer releases otherwise I would have picked up the other beer on Black Friday.
    No dumb dumb I didn't mean it like that lol.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'd take your pup he's a cutey! Get him Dano!
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol. Just don't do anything crazy. Since I'm sending you guys glass bottles of liquid, by default the packages won't be terribly large. Don't make me send multiple boxes.....
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol. Just don't do anything crazy. Since I'm sending you guys glass bottles of liquid, by default the packages won't be terribly large. Don't make me send multiple boxes.....
    Beeerrrrr! I got lucky and got bsbc the other day! Yeaaaa. Now to try and find the varietals... its peanut butter jelly tiime
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Teach, wear gloves when opening that package... Just saying
    Glock1975:
    Teach, wear gloves when opening that package... Just saying
    +1
    "No, PO worker person. Nothing in there is liquid. My dog eats well and is quite healthy."
    danielzreyes:
    "No, PO worker person. Nothing in there is liquid. My dog eats well and is quite healthy."
    Lol, you're killing me! This can't end well.
    jliu:
    Beeerrrrr! I got lucky and got bsbc the other day! Yeaaaa. Now to try and find the varietals... its peanut butter jelly tiime
    BSBC?? Any chance did you mean BCBS? If so, should I not send you some if I get it tomorrow? Not a problem either way. I have plenty of others to ship!
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    BSBC?? Any chance did you mean BCBS? If so, should I not send you some if I get it tomorrow? Not a problem either way. I have plenty of others to ship!
    oh my bad.. I meant BCBS haha. I scored a full case yesterday. I was incredibly lucky. still though, send me whatever Tony. I will enjoy whatever you send me
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    oh my bad.. I meant BCBS haha. I scored a full case yesterday. I was incredibly lucky. still though, send me whatever Tony. I will enjoy whatever you send me
    Very cool. I hope my place gets a bunch. I'll find out tomorrow....
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Very cool. I hope my place gets a bunch. I'll find out tomorrow....
    let me know if you don't get much of that stuff. I will gladly send you some
    Would this be a pic of some junk????
    SleevePlz:
    Ummm no, its a pic of your receipt that happens to be sitting on my lap. Geez bunch of pervs I swear
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Ummm no, its a pic of your receipt that happens to be sitting on my lap. Geez bunch of pervs I swear
    Which package are you sending to Shafty... Hmmmm Dano??
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I see what you did thar with that package. Wow, just wow, somebody is an exhibitionist.
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    im coming for u jiliu
    So Daniel and Frankie decided to bomb the crap out of me today. I open up the box and first discover the "gift" from Frankie. Untitled I was very hesitant to open the bag, but I had to see what was inside. Untitled Thank God, it wasn't what I actually thought it might be. Then, under the dog rockets, I found Daniel's contribution to the package. I must say, I am completely floored. This is just awesome!!! Untitled I didn't have a camera person today and I'm about 20 years too old for a duck lips bathroom mirror pic, so this will have to suffice. It fits my girlish figure perfectly. I think this means I can finally toss out the Joey Harrington jersey, too! Daniel, I really don't know what I've done to deserve this. This is way too much for me sharing some beer and cigars with you. I'll find a way to thank you.
    Dano just rocked your world Shafty! Nice hit Frankie!!!
    Joe Harrington?!?!?! LOLOL. You said you liked Barry Sanders so ............ there ya go. Pls. don't "do anything stupid". Just let me be up 1 for awhile. Enjoy Teach
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    SleevePlz:
    Daniel, I really don't know what I've done to deserve this. This is way too much for me sharing some beer and cigars with you. I'll find a way to thank you.
    If it makes you feel better, Daniel may or may not already have something coming to him.... I've heard.