Home Non Cigar Related

Who wants to

jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Will he be hogging the gun..?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Hell. F'ing. Yes. But only if he doesn't speak except by quoting his own movie lines from past roles... Goes to use the can "I'll be back!"
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    90+ Irishman:
    Hell. F'ing. Yes. But only if he doesn't speak except by quoting his own movie lines from past roles... Goes to use the can "I'll be back!"
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    the GOVERNATOR!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!

jgibv:

Best part of that video? It is his tank... that he owns... for pleasure driving. People like me dream of someday having a 442 for a Sunday cruise, and this guy owns a tank.
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

Best part of that video? It is his tank... that he owns... for pleasure driving. People like me dream of someday having a 442 for a Sunday cruise, and this guy owns a tank.
    Awesome choice! I've always loved the 442, great looks but the power plant in that thing could power a small city I swear!
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

Awesome choice! I've always loved the 442, great looks but the power plant in that thing could power a small city I swear!
    It must be in my genes. I once mentioned to my dad how cool I thought 442s were, and how it was going to be my first "luxury purchase" when I could afford to do such a thing... and he proceeded to pull out newspaper clippings from when he was in his 20s and 30s of him doing Super Stock with a '67.
    jthanatos:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

It must be in my genes. I once mentioned to my dad how cool I thought 442s were, and how it was going to be my first "luxury purchase" when I could afford to do such a thing... and he proceeded to pull out newspaper clippings from when he was in his 20s and 30s of him doing Super Stock with a '67.
    That is just AWESOME James, talk about the apple not falling far from the tree and all :)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
  • variant2variant2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 351
    Not with Arnold. If it's with Chuck Norris, then hell yeah.

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I've done the ride in the tank with a cigar thing, many times, but never with Arnold. That'd be a new twist.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    I'd take that ride.