Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The FX Effect

webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
Okay so we have a mystery which I cannot resolve, and two minor probs easily resolved.

The mystery is that Partagas shows two lines on their web site: the 1845 with a cameroon wrapper, and the Black Label Clasico with a medio tiempo connie wrapper. I was rock certain I reviewed the Black Label Clasico and compared it to the Smithdale. I went back to the same store where I scored it, to the same shelf where I snatched it, and there were five boxes with different sizes, each box said Black Label Clasico; but, get this, the cigar bands on each stick say 1845! The picture I took for my review does not show the band, cause I'm an idjut. The wrapper on these here looks connie, not cameroon. The cello has a yellow cast, just as I remember. The odor from the foot, near as I can tell without unwrapping one and slobbering all over it, smells the same.

So I dunno. I am going with the probabilities here. I scored from the same shelf and same box so they are prolly the same as the one I thought identical to my favorite cheapie FX Smiths Sons stick.

Either way, Merry Christmas, here ya go. Let me know if you like the Smithdale maduro. Me, I love them.

That leads to minor prob #1: I went to the post office with the three packages that I do have addresses for, but there is no way I have time to0 wait in that Christmas line. I gotta return next week during off hours. Here I am working on a Saturday, I can't blow an hour and a half waiting for one single clerk to work thru a line out the door. I'll post trackin numbas here when they go

Minor prob #2: I seem to recall Rain moved since last I sent him. Anyone have his new address they can PM me?

Merry Christmas ... and don't forget who they named the day for

Comments