Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY

The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
I remember, the last time we danced,, The music played, and the champagne flowed. Magic filled the air as we danced through the night. I wished the night would last forever.
Following, I waited and waited for you to call. As the days turned into weeks, the weeks into months. How I spent the passing days looking at old photos and listening to my Gloria Gaynor records, ;o) remembering the night we shared..
So now you decide to call, and this is how you say hello,, All I can say is,,,What took you so long ;o)??
Somehow this song seems so appropro

LOL All fooling aside,
Thank You so much Rick for your thoughtfulness and the wonderful gift. Thank you for the kind words and Thank You for being who you are! Very much appreciated!!!!
RCY photo P1010530.jpg

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Great hit Rick!! Your generosity never surprises me!

happy holidays everyone!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Nice hit. Love some tats
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Generous gesture, Rick. Enjoy, Rudy.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Oh ***

Kid even included a Journey reference. *** just got real.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    catfishbluezz:
    Oh ***

Kid even included a Journey reference. *** just got real.
    ;o) lmbo
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I'm at sfo curbside
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Soooo pretty... Rick brought a tear to my eyes like Steve Perry used to... Rudy we loves ya here... You feel it???
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Rudy, these new guys and that freakin Irishman Brett have me stressed out. I guess that's how I missed your gift being posted. Brother, I'm glad they made it to you. When I came back, I was wondering where some of the guys had gone to. After talking to The Shizz, lol. He gave me some info on you and Jimmy and a few others. And that was all I needed. I'm glad this put a big ol song on your mind :). I know this is one of your favorite samplers, so enjoy. And I'm happy your back even though I have this feeling you will want to play a song for me. I hope not, it was Shizz idea. I just loved the thought of it and carried it out. He's the mastermind :).
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    RCY Cigars:
    Rudy, these new guys and that freakin Irishman Brett have me stressed out. I guess that's how I missed your gift being posted. Brother, I'm glad they made it to you. When I came back, I was wondering where some of the guys had gone to. After talking to The Shizz, lol. He gave me some info on you and Jimmy and a few others. And that was all I needed. I'm glad this put a big ol song on your mind :). I know this is one of your favorite samplers, so enjoy. And I'm happy your back even though I have this feeling you will want to play a song for me. I hope not, it was Shizz idea. I just loved the thought of it and carried it out. He's the mastermind :).
    "Mastermind"? Me? I think you're confusing me with some clever peeps
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    Yes the Shizz!!! Of Course! Its all coming together,, yes its all coming together!!! Thanks

Yea the Irishman Brett is on a tear, I think he brings hope to the new guys, championing their cause. Good luck with that,,hahaahaha
  • RebelAngelRebelAngel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    Yes the Shizz!!! Of Course! Its all coming together,, yes its all coming together!!! Thanks

Yea the Irishman Brett is on a tear, I think he brings hope to the new guys, championing their cause. Good luck with that,,hahaahaha
    You deserve it Kid! I am sure there are more unexpected surprises coming your way.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:

I ain't no champion just a surly drunk ;) Congrats on an awesome set of sticks and brilliant hit, you deserve it Rudy!! Extremely nice job Rick!!