• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    West 6th coco porter if u live around ohio/Kentucky. Very good
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Three of my favorites...

Old Engine Oil, Harviestoun Brewery

Beamish

Sweet Baby Jesus, DuClaw Brewery
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Old Rasputin stout, Stone Imperial Russian Stout, Stone Smoked Porter, Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. That's all that's coming off the top of my head right now.
    Ken Light:
    Old Rasputin stout, Stone Imperial Russian Stout, Stone Smoked Porter, Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. That's all that's coming off the top of my head right now.
    just remembered young's double chocolate stout
    Ken Light:
    Ken Light:
    just remembered young's double chocolate stout
    Oh man! Forgot about that one! Yum!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    OH MY where so I find Sweet baby Jesus? Showed this to my wife and she says we must get some. Thanks for the suggestions. Boulevard is here in KC and we do have a few good local things to check out. Boulevard has a seasonal Chocolate that flies off the shelves but Sweet Baby Jesus had me at Chocolate and Peanut Butter.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jsnake:
    OH MY where so I find Sweet baby Jesus? Showed this to my wife and she says we must get some. Thanks for the suggestions. Boulevard is here in KC and we do have a few good local things to check out. Boulevard has a seasonal Chocolate that flies off the shelves but Sweet Baby Jesus had me at Chocolate and Peanut Butter.
    sign me up too!!
    jsnake:
    I wasn't gonna say this earlier, but my friend and I both can't get enough of Peanut Butter Cups, and are really into beer, and HATED this stuff. It sounds awesome, but it's overwhelming after one sip for me.
    Ken Light:
    jsnake:
    I wasn't gonna say this earlier, but my friend and I both can't get enough of Peanut Butter Cups, and are really into beer, and HATED this stuff. It sounds awesome, but it's overwhelming after one sip for me.
    As with cigars, craft beers can be a matter of individual taste. I'm also a huge fan of chocolate & peanut butter as well as dark beer, and I loved the SBJ. It is a bit different, but the mix of flavors worked for me.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Ken Light:
    jsnake:
    As with cigars, craft beers can be a matter of individual taste. I'm also a huge fan of chocolate & peanut butter as well as dark beer, and I loved the SBJ. It is a bit different, but the mix of flavors worked for me.
    yeah, that's why I wasn't going to say anything at all. but having had the same reaction of 'that sounds amazing!", and knowing someone else who did and both of us were disappointed, I figured I'd chime in.