Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

hi

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    So you decide to come back huh. Good. I have an older list with some vet's addy's on it. PM me your email, and while you are at it, your addy if it changed. You're overdue and your absence was NOT appreciated.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Holy sh!t Isaac it's great to see you man!! Was asking how you are and what you were up to just the other day, great to see you my friend :)
    Hey bud. Hope you and Mrs. Lee are well
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Hello Isaac, looooong time. I was just discussing you with an old friend Dire... So I take it your not at 13011 anymore. I also have carried the torch of addys......... Nice seeing you back.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Good to have more vets come back to the forum.
    MVW67:
    Hello Isaac, looooong time. I was just discussing you with an old friend Dire... So I take it your not at 13011 anymore. I also have carried the torch of addys......... Nice seeing you back.
    office info.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    hey cutie~
    you have the same addy?? lmao
    well were all waiting ,,,,cough it up?!?!?!?! And yes MVW also has the keys to the car,,,duhhh
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    hey cutie~
    well were all waiting ,,,,cough it up?!?!?!?! And yes MVW also has the keys to the car,,,duhhh
    Not at Peyton place any longer?
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    hey cutie~
    Not at Peyton place any longer?
    shady.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    13011 peyton dr
    xxxxx xxxxx, xx xxxxx
    james40:
    13011 peyton dr
    xxxxx xxxxx, xx xxxxx
    LOL
    james40:
    13011 peyton dr
    xxxxx xxxxx, xx xxxxx
    LOL
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    james40:
    13011 peyton dr
    xxxxx xxxxx, xx xxxxx
    can I get his full addy james? via PM of course
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    james40:
    13011 peyton dr
    xxxxx xxxxx, xx xxxxx
    Yes please
    jliu:
    james40:
    13011 peyton dr
    xxxxx xxxxx, xx xxxxx
    Of course bros....check you PM's .
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    PM to Isaac....
    MVW67:
    PM to Isaac....
    got 13 pages of good I nfo
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    lcpleel:
    can i get a list? I think the vets might know what im talking about. thanks,
    nice to see ya back isaac... shoot me your addy so I can make up for that crappy trade I did with you when I started out please.
    deejmemixx:
    lcpleel:
    nice to see ya back isaac... shoot me your addy so I can make up for that crappy trade I did with you when I started out please.
    Thanks, but no thanks. LOL. A trade is a trade. to to each their own.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Welcome back Issac. Anyone who generates this much buzz in this little time must be a quality BOTL! Glad you are back. Look forward to chatting it up! Now that you're back, you know what you have to do. Find the biggest and baddest dude in the yard and punch him in the face. I wonder who fits that bill? Any thoughts Mike?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    thehilk:
    Welcome back Issac. Anyone who generates this much buzz in this little time must be a quality BOTL!....................
    Maybe he's just a publicist
    bandyt09:
    thehilk:
    Welcome back Issac. Anyone who generates this much buzz in this little time must be a quality BOTL!....................
    Good to see you and Mike and Isaac back and in the yard, Todd! Missed having y'all here and hope you and the family are doing well! Hope you are back to smoking again :)
    lcpleel:
    deejmemixx:
    lcpleel:
    Thanks, but no thanks. LOL. A trade is a trade. to to each their own but feel free to bomb me
    fixt
    james40:
    lcpleel:
    deejmemixx:
    lcpleel:
    Thanks, but no thanks. LOL. A trade is a trade. to to each their own but feel free to bomb me and Todd and Mike
    fixt
    Truly fixed...
    bandyt09:
    thehilk:
    well shlt here's Todd! This is about to get real
    90+ Irishman:
    james40:
    lcpleel:
    deejmemixx:
    lcpleel:
    Thanks, but no thanks. LOL. A trade is a trade. to to each their own but feel free to bomb me and Todd and Mike
    fixt
    Truly fixed...
    Now Brett, why would you go and do something like that? You know that's how people get hurt..........
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    james40:
    lcpleel:
    deejmemixx:
    lcpleel:
    fixt
    Truly fixed...
    Now Brett, why would you go and do something like that? You know that's how people get hurt..........
    Well my memory ain't what it used to be and now that I'm a Dad I've noticed I'm a lot F'ing dumber too.... Ain't as sharp as I used to be but hey sh!t happens. However I stand by what I said and you and Mike and Isaac all deserve to be bombed. I even believe I still have yours and Mike's addy for any and all who want it, just PM me to show some good old fashioned love to our good old fashioned and loved vets that are returning. Anyone that's got Isaac's addy should just feel free to distribute it as well ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Well my memory ain't what it used to be...I'm a lot F'ing dumber too.... Ain't as sharp as I used to be...
    ^^^^^^^^I will fix this for you, free of charge of course...........Stay tuned...........No need to thank me.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Well my memory ain't what it used to be...I'm a lot F'ing dumber too.... Ain't as sharp as I used to be...
    ^^^^^^^^I will fix this for you, free of charge of course...........Stay tuned...........No need to thank me.
    Ohhhh snap Todd's out for Irish... Good to see you!!!