Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Webmost bomb (question)

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
Part of this was agreed upon as a sample/test/compare experiment.

The rest? A surprise....not a big surprise, but a surprise.

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I guess you don't get any love around here webby.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    New Boots:
    Are you kidding me? I'm his biggest fan.Which reminds me...I have not checked my mail today.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hmmmmmmmm????? I love ya both!!! As a very wise Asian man would say Mwuuaahhh Mwuahhhh
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice one Mr. Davis..:-) :-)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Way to go Web, nice lineup ;)
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    New Boots:

You asking for trouble, hoss? webmost is one of the most critical members around these parts. I love reading his reviews! You better not make light of his contributions.
    allsmokedup:
    New Boots:

You asking for trouble, hoss? webmost is one of the most critical members around these parts. I love reading his reviews! You better not make light of his contributions.
    No no...just the opposite! This post was getting pushed to the bottom of the page without anyone seeing it.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Davis is always complainin' about having a "too full" humidor --- guess he took his frustration out on you Boots.
    Nice selection....love that Perdomo & 5V. Curious to read your write up of the two cigars from the "experiment".
    jgibv:
    Davis is always complainin' about having a "too full" humidor --- guess he took his frustration out on you Boots.
    Nice selection....love that Perdomo & 5V. Curious to read your write up of the two cigars from the "experiment".
    Im gonna let them sit for a bit...wait on some solid weather.
    Ok Webby...I almost forgot I was supposed to compare two of these for you. They have been sitting for about 2 months now. So, I was comparing the 1845 and......the unbanded? I don't remember now!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    New Boots:
    Ok Webby...I almost forgot I was supposed to compare two of these for you. They have been sitting for about 2 months now. So, I was comparing the 1845 and......the unbanded? I don't remember now!
    Sounds right., I don't remember. Just smoke them all I guess.

I smoked a KY fire cured from that same FX Smith factory this Saturday ... HOLY HANNAH!

Will cook up a review if I can find time. Busier than a cross eyed boy at a three ring circus right here.

webmost:
    New Boots:

I smoked a KY fire cured from that same FX Smith factory this Saturday ... HOLY HANNAH!

Will cook up a review if I can find time. Busier than a cross eyed boy at a three ring circus right here.

That's um, pretty busy. I'm pretty sure thats what the comparison was. But wanted to check.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    webmost:
    New Boots:

Did you like the KFC?