Home Non Cigar Related

Vape update

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
So my arsenal has been upgraded. I went from my Evic to my 50 cal mod (middle) and now I have a Kamry K100 (left) and Kamry K103 (right) now. :) I have a rebuildable tank on the k100 right now that is awesome! Killer flavor and great vape clouds! I have not clue what I got for the k103. Lol but it's great too! Got a juice that tastes like a monster energy drink! Lmao it's the best! :) anyone else have vape gear?

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    err...um...what is a vape..?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    It is a mixture of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine that when heated up over a coil produces a vapor that contains flavors. It is what is in e-cigarettes that helps transport the nicotine to the person attempting to quit cigs. I use mine for a fun flavored puffer for in the house. It is nom. :) lol
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    LiquidChaos66:
    It is a mixture of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine that when heated up over a coil produces a vapor that contains flavors. It is what is in e-cigarettes that helps transport the nicotine to the person attempting to quit cigs. I use mine for a fun flavored puffer for in the house. It is nom. :) lol

....oh....
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    They have tobacco and cigar flavored juices. I tried a few cigar flavors and was really impressed. Lol not quite the same as a cigar though.