Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Does Ccom sell new faces?

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
Lets just go over this: I've been a member here for under 2 months. So far....

Shizz
Shizzsis
Webmost
James40
TwistedStem (x2)
OneStrangeOne
Darth Vader
The above have all blow me apart

FireTruckGuy
Epic swag hit, plus a CC

RCY Cigars
About to brutally murder me via a "trade"
Proof of said murder

MVW67
I believe trying to out do all previous players...though, my actions may have had something to do with that.

I can't thank this community enough. The welcoming around here is beyond amazing. There is no way, that if this place ran like a normal forum (Oh, you're new, and don't know what you're doing....we don't like you, shut up!) I would have - 1: Stayed around 2: Learned anything. 100% honest here...thank you all, so very much. The amount of care and compassion for your fellow man/woman around here is amazing. I'm pretty sure I'll be a member here for as long as these boards are active.

-Jay

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Hello, we haven't been formally introduced. I'm Toombes, the Godfather of The Redneck Mafia. It's always great to have new BOTL on the forum. Welcome, please hang out with our crazy personage and interact as much as possible. You'll be hearing from me soon...
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Toombes:
    Hello, we haven't been formally introduced. I'm Toombes, the Godfather of The Redneck Mafia. It's always great to have new BOTL on the forum. Welcome, please hang out with our crazy personage and interact as much as possible. You'll be hearing from me soon...
    *Hangs head* I shoulda known!

Hiya Toombes, I'm "Now Boots" AKA Jay.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    That is a lot of love. I agree with you. It's amazing to me how close everyone is and that is what has drawn me to the forum as well. Seems like a bunch of great guys that share the same interests.
    I'm Dan. Irishman is my "little brother", RCY is a very close friend, FTG lives close to Irishman. No further elaboration needed... Hehehehehehehehe
    Toombes:
    I'm Dan. Irishman is my "little brother", RCY is a very close friend, FTG lives close to Irishman. No further elaboration needed... Hehehehehehehehe
    Blargle
    I assume "blargle" is the Army term synonymous with the Navy term "scuttlebutt"?
    Toombes:
    I assume "blargle" is the Army term synonymous with the Navy term "scuttlebutt"?
    Ah, Sh!t nuggets, you've already been in my profile. Blargle is actually a word I stole from a friend of mine. But generally yes, along the same lines.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    New Boots:
    FireTruckGuy
    Epic swag hit, though not really a bomb
    I'm assuming I'm missing something here, but you're not really dissing Brett's hit on you of a herfador and a CC as not "qualifying" as a bomb, are you? The phrasing just seems........wrong? Maybe it's just me.
    SleevePlz:
    New Boots:
    FireTruckGuy
    Epic swag hit, though not really a bomb
    I'm assuming I'm missing something here, but you're not really dissing Brett's hit on you of a herfador and a CC as not "qualifying" as a bomb, are you? The phrasing just seems........wrong? Maybe it's just me.
    I guess that is worded poorly, isnt it. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

*edited*
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    This is an awesome forum and it seeks this is a really good time to be a newbie.
    danielruas:
    This is an awesome forum and it seeks this is a really good time to be a newbie.
    Yup, I guess I picked a good (or bad, depending on how you look at it) time to sign up.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice post. Enjoy
    The Kid:
    Nice post. Enjoy
    Thanks, trying too.....at least with this horrible Kansas weather, these sticks will have some time on them.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    This is like an STD epidemic.....huh... Glad you enjoy our shenanigans
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    You've been hit by a number of big players, but there is still a large number of us that you have yet to be "introduced" to.
    Give it time. LOL!
    0patience:
    You've been hit by a number of big players, but there is still a large number of us that you have yet to be "introduced" to.
    Give it time. LOL!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    New Boots:
    0patience:
    Give it time. LOL!

Tony's message and then this = funny as heck BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Welcome to our little slice of life here Jay, I'm Brett but damn near everyone just calls me Irish. Toombes is my big brother and the godfather, pleasure having you here with us and a sincere thank you and yours for y'all's sacrifice and service for us all here :) Enjoy the sticks, stick around and have some fun and get involved :)

Oh and bad@ss hit FTG Brett! Very very cool brother those RASS' are great sticks :)