Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY = not nice

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
So...RCY and I agreed on a trade. 4/4...I sent 5, here is what he sent.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Somebody call an ambulance!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Dayum son! He laid you out. :)
    very nice hit rick!
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Bahahhahah a nice. But you don't want that bolivar just go ahead and pass that over here!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    That's forum math, brother. I counted 4...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    This was suppose to be in the Newbie trading thread. This was no BOMB. I tell yea, these new guys need to be more specific in explaining their rules. I interpret 4 as in 4 rows of cigars. That's what I put in the box. I did think it was kinda strange of him to do a 4-4, lol. Oh well, thanks for the trade New Boots :) and enjoy. Welcome to forum and we all hope you stick around and add your two cents in as well. Just don't get like that Irishman :).
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Looks good Rick. As a math teacher, I don't see any problems with your counting. Keep up the good work.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    RCY Cigars:
    This was suppose to be in the Newbie trading thread. This was no BOMB. I tell yea, these new guys need to be more specific in explaining their rules. I interpret 4 as in 4 rows of cigars. That's what I put in the box. I did think it was kinda strange of him to do a 4-4, lol. Oh well, thanks for the trade New Boots :) and enjoy. Welcome to forum and we all hope you stick around and add your two cents in as well. Just don't get like that Irishman :).
    Call it what you will, my humi is filling up, and the wife does not believe I need a new one.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Don't think he'll be doing that again anytime soon,,hahaha,, WTG Rick, Enjoy Boots!!!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Standard 4-4-4 formation. Nothing unusual at all.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    Call it what you will, my humi is filling up, and the wife does not believe I need a new one.

Buy a cooler, cheaper and more user friendly.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    It looks like Rick slapped you back to the Stone Age dayum Bootsie you got laid out!!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:

Buy a cooler, cheaper and more user friendly.
    I have a small 50ct that has a few infusions in it...Trying to smoke them up, so I can air out and re-seed it. I do have a 12pk cooler that just lays around...will work in a pinch.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    In the famous words of Curt Pickens... "it'll fvck you up..!"
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Damn !
    nuff said.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    What do you mean not nice... that is a nice selection. The Old Guard is showing why they ARE the Old Guard. Nice hit for the trade.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    I see what ya did there Rick, just making it worse on yourself. Now it's on like Donkey Kong ;)
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Damn!!! You got knocked the *** out