Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanx webmost

reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
I've seen a couple of responses just like this one, we were all taken for fools! I thought I knew better, a challenge sure why not......only challenge was going out to find a new mailbox in 6 inches of snow!!
all kidding aside, thanx brother! I guess it's my move?

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Nice hit!
    Torano 1916. Probably my all time favorite cigar.
    If you have not tried one, it's flavor profile is very distinct.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    0patience:
    Nice hit!
    Torano 1916. Probably my all time favorite cigar.
    If you have not tried one, it's flavor profile is very distinct.
    I've had a few of the torano, but not the 1916, looking forward to it
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Well done Webby, enjoy them there sticks Mr. Brass
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    reggie713:
    I've seen a couple of responses just like this one, we were all taken for fools! I thought I knew better, a challenge sure why not...... I guess it's my move?
    Alas, my Christmas ruse unmasked at last!

Friday, the factory sent me a box of this same Smithdale with a natural wrapper. Burnt one during the Army-Navy fiasco yesterday. Utterly smooth and mild. Not a bite in a bale. You wanted to smoke twenty cigars a day like Mark Twain, this'd be the cigar you'd want. So aromatic that I smoked indoors with Bearswatter in her recliner beside me, and she didn't complain even once. As, you know yourself, it's not easy to get an old woman to stop complaining. If I can find a premium which matches this, then I'll pull a similar stunt again.

Your move? A written comparo is plenty enough.

Yeah, that 1916 is one of my faves too. I'm treasuring my third box of them, only five sticks left. That and the RP Nording, which I can't find any more. The Nording has a bit more nutmeg; but the 1916 has that wunnerful cedar, thanks to the sleeve. Tell you what you do: You slide that cedar sleeve off and inhale a big old snort right through it. Holy Hannah! Best aroma known to man that doesn't leave your finger smelling like clams.

Fratello is unique, you know. Have some good Tequila with it.

Last package is still stuck in Memphis a week after it was mailed. Got me worried now.

Anyone else want in, it's not too late. Might arrive after Christmas, but...

Merry Christmas all, and don't forget the feller we named it for, either.