Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Updated: When is two coolers not enough?

2»

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I count 133....and I'm not 100% sure that's a final count
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    For people who may not have noticed, the first page has been updated with more pictures lol Merry Christmas man! It aint over yet...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Excellent job fellas! Ya all make me proud.... James enjoy figuring out where they all go!! Happy Holidays!!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    As a kid, this was called pig piling. Doc says when the bruises start turning colors, I'll look like a winter turnip. Mean Mama is not too thrilled about staying in the tent but the contractor said he could add that sunroom and sewing nook she's been asking for so she'll be ok. Took out half the porch and the den wall. Not to mention one of my shoes and overalls up to the bib. Would have got the Haynes but wasn't wearing any!!! HaHaHa. Thanks again, each and everyone of you. Beats all I've ever seen or stepped in!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Everything's bigger in TEXAS right? Bigger BOMBINGS too? LOL Did your camera get blown up too? Seems like you just quit posting pics after a while. LOL Jingle bombs, jingle bombs, Jingle ALLLLLLLL the waaaaaay!

EDIT: OK, just saw the post about the first page getting updated with more pics. Wow! Cool!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Great hits by all very nice
    Bob Luken:
    Everything's bigger in TEXAS right? Bigger BOMBINGS too? LOL Did your camera get blown up too? Seems like you just quit posting pics after a while. LOL Jingle bombs, jingle bombs, Jingle ALLLLLLLL the waaaaaay!

EDIT: OK, just saw the post about the first page getting updated with more pics. Wow! Cool!

Edit: Updated Ghosts pics and added on the newer pics on the original post on first page. Didn't mean to hide them. Thanks again!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    That's fricking awesome! You deserve it James, enjoy!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    No_one21:
    For people who may not have noticed, the first page has been updated with more pictures lol Merry Christmas man! It aint over yet...
    It ain't over by a long shot!
    thehilk:
    No_one21:

??
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    thehilk:
    No_one21:

??
    Pretty sure I've mentioned a few times that 3 more coolers would be a good idea. Shoulda listened.

:D We love ya brother
    Well, it has been 4 days without further carnage, so despite the threats and promises, will make the assumption, probably false, that the Ghosts Of Christmas and their elves are thru filling up my den. This has been a surprise and an epic smackdown or honor, which ever way you choose to phrase it. Emotion time comes now. Thank all of you for making our holidays very special indeed. Will try to return the kindness in proper and thoughtful ways as the opportunity presents itself. You all are special folks. Merry Christmas to all!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Don't rest too easy there's a straggler out there somewhere. Looks like coppel, tx at the moment :)
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    pelirrojo:
    Don't rest too easy there's a straggler out there somewhere. Looks like coppel, tx at the moment :)
    Agreed on that, must be a log jam somewhere
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    When the GHOSTS OF CHRISTMAS decide to pay you a visit! This is a humbling and caring gesture on their part. Not the time to debate worthiness. No, it time for 'Thank you from the bottom of my heart'. You have brightened my holidays and proved that this forum is filled with loving, outstanding members. May God bless and keep you thru the coming year! This will be treasured.
    Now if I can just convince the Mean Mother Hopper that some folks just up and gifted me with this Ghost bomb and that I didn't go on a Xmas buying spree, things will be merry, merry, merry! Thanks again, who ever you are.

So it appears The barrage from the Ghosts on Saturday is still barraging! The Spirits have called in LOTS of friends to assist in an epic Xmas for me.
    Here goes!
    no_one21 and Bombay
    BrianETZ and Kingjk729
    BigShizza and Bob Luken
    New Boots and The Kid
    Ddubridge and Curt
    WaltBasil and Twistedstem
    onestrangeone and JGibV
    I must be suffering from shell shock. I've been grinning ear to ear for three days (and nights)! Completely overwhelming! :D

Still more incoming! Again, Thank you.
    The Hilk
    Rob Green
    Pelirrojo
    And an offering from James40.No pics by request. Thank you.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    lol that's what, 150+ sticks? Gotta love this thread.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Merry Christmas, BDR!!!!
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    When the GHOSTS OF CHRISTMAS decide to pay you a visit! This is a humbling and caring gesture on their part. Not the time to debate worthiness. No, it time for 'Thank you from the bottom of my heart'. You have brightened my holidays and proved that this forum is filled with loving, outstanding members. May God bless and keep you thru the coming year! This will be treasured.
    Now if I can just convince the Mean Mother Hopper that some folks just up and gifted me with this Ghost bomb and that I didn't go on a Xmas buying spree, things will be merry, merry, merry! Thanks again, who ever you are.

So it appears The barrage from the Ghosts on Saturday is still barraging! The Spirits have called in LOTS of friends to assist in an epic Xmas for me.
    Here goes!
    no_one21 and Bombay
    BrianETZ and Kingjk729
    BigShizza and Bob Luken
    New Boots and The Kid
    Ddubridge and Curt
    WaltBasil and Twistedstem
    onestrangeone and JGibV
    I must be suffering from shell shock. I've been grinning ear to ear for three days (and nights)! Completely overwhelming! :D

Still more incoming! Again, Thank you.
    The Hilk
    Rob Green
    Pelirrojo
    And an offering from James40.No pics by request. Thank you.

Bump
    bump for contest