Home Non Cigar Related

Phi Eagles

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
You suck.That is all.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Friday 13th the Sports Illustrated with Foles on the cover arrived at the office. Shoulda known right then.

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    HAHAHA How bout those Cowboys!!!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    The Kid:
    Psh, we're expected to suck. Nothing new there.
    Tony Homo throws a pick! Cowpunks snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

All is right with the world.

webmost:
    Tony Homo throws a pick! Cowpunks snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

All is right with the world.

At least Foles chocked last time we played...gives me hope. Worst D? Never running the ball? Eff...
    Rain:
    The Kid:
    Psh, we're expected to suck. Nothing new there.
    Unfrcknbelievable.. I bet Jones is absolutely livid!!!!!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I'm from Seattle.

. That is all.
    Echambers:
    I'm from Seattle.

. That is all.
    So you're a bandwagoner? ;)))))
    Rain:
    Echambers:
    I'm from Seattle.

. That is all.
    Not even close. I went to the my first football game with my grandpa in 1976 at the new kingdome. Preseason game against the 9rs...we lost....and have been a fan every since.
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    Echambers:
    I'm from Seattle.

. That is all.
    Not even close. I went to the my first football game with my grandpa in 1976 at the new kingdome. Preseason game against the 9rs...we lost....and have been a fan every since.
    Must make now even more rewarding.
    Rain:
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    Echambers:
    I'm from Seattle.

. That is all.
    Must make now even more rewarding.
    It does! And a little cocky I suppose but we here in Seattle are still stinging from our Super Bowl attempt where we were forced to play against the men in black and white stripes too :-).
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Im just glad to see my browns are able to blow it the 4th like a beast!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    I think I've got y'all beat. I'm a cowboy fan, much as it pains me to admit to it. We can snatch defeat away forms the jaws of victory with the best of them. Cue laughter and ridicule now.
    Cue... ridicule now
    You live in Sacramento, like eighty miles from the Raiders and two thousand from Dallas. Check a map. You embody everything wrong with people who claim to be Cowpunk fans. You find 'em everywhere. No concept of geography. Might as well claim to be a Stillers fan.

webmost:
    Cue... ridicule now
    You live in Sacramento, like eighty miles from the Raiders and two thousand from Dallas. Check a map. You embody everything wrong with people who claim to be Cowpunk fans. You find 'em everywhere. No concept of geography. Might as well claim to be a Stillers fan.

This made sense when women could not vote. Get with the times Webby!
    webmost:
    Cue... ridicule now

Whoa Hey,, take it easy on the guy,, hes gotta be going through a rough time being a cowboys fan and all...... Maybe hes originally from Texas, or maybe the Cowboys played in the first game he went to as a kid. Or maybe he's a sadist??? LOL,, I mean I live in Seattle and Im not a Seahawks fan, Oh it would be easy to jump on the bandwagon, theres a lot of folks here in Seattle that have been doing so. But I'm not originally from here and I've never been a Seahawks fan,, and lets face it, over the years there really hasn't been much to get excited about. WA is great state, with great people, who have endured years of mediocrity in the sports arena,, Good for them that they finally have something to cheer about. The squeelers and the refs stole the superbowl from them,, just like the Pats and the refs stole the game from the Raiders with that BS tuck rule. As a sports fan you gotta appreciate good play, like what the Seattle D did to the Giants yesterday.. Anyway I know Im off the subject but we all have teams that we like for one reason or another. I like the 49ers and the Saints. and both are in the same conference.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Rain:
    You suck.That is all.
    you suck more!! But really I'm amazed at how well the birds are doing so I'm happy
    webmost:
    Cue... ridicule now

I grew up in the seventies when they only played two games on Sundays. Almost all of the NFC games showed on Sundays were the Cowboys games hence how I became a Cowboys fan. Plus my dad was a Navy man and he loved Roger Staubach.

Some people forget that in the seventies there were two or three teams they showed on TV with any regularity. The Cowboys, Steelers, and Raiders. That is how people all over the states became fans of those teams. There were two groups you either loved them or hated them. Clearly you're in the latter.
    Rain:
    webmost:
    Cue... ridicule now

If I was going to get with the times, I'd have to drink lite beer, let my pants fall down, wear my hat sideways, delve into serious self mutilation, and pretend that foul mouthed chanted doggerel without melody is music. Not much chance of that.

The times have never been what the times have been cracked up to be at the time.

webmost:
    Rain:
    webmost:
    Cue... ridicule now

If I was going to get with the times, I'd have to drink lite beer, let my pants fall down, wear my hat sideways, delve into serious self mutilation, and pretend that foul mouthed chanted doggerel without melody is music. Not much chance of that.

The times have never been what the times have been cracked up to be at the time.

It's obvious you want me to bomb you.I accept.
    webmost:
    Rain:
    webmost:
    Cue... ridicule now

Are you saying I shouldn't send you a Cowboys hat, a pair of jeans 8 sizes to big for you, and a six pack of Bud lite? Shoot there goes my next idea for a bomb.
    Rain:
    webmost:
    Rain:
    webmost:
    Cue... ridicule now

It's obvious you want me to bomb you.I accept.
    No. All I said was the times have never been what the times have been cracked up to be at the time. Dang. Po wit an dunt no wit.. That may be one of my better polyptotons. I like it. Now I just got to figure out what it means.