Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Leftovers spanked me pretty good, too....

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
I got hit by Leftovers the other day and it's taken me this long to figure out how to post photos since Photobucket did their last update. Check out these primo sticks:

PHOTO POST photo FA550FD4-F09C-4EB7-8B5A-7E80216C50E6.jpg

photo B448B749-3FB7-434B-BA24-2B687F46DDDB.jpg

Thanks very much, Mr. Leftovers, sir. I look forward with great anticipation to smoking these puppies. Like Pavlov's dog, I'm already beginning to drool...... Lol

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I've missed seeing Marty on here and even more so seeing him get hit, congrats Marty you deserve it brother and hope you are doing well! Congrats LeftOvers on a brilliant hit on a brilliant brother!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Those are some wonderful sticks! Very nice.....
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ummm Marty, are you okay buddy? Leftovers I assume is a good person and didn't mean to hit you so hard. If you send me that addy. I'll take care of him/her, lol, for you :). Nice hit again LO, be careful, hitting a gentleman and thinking it will slide. You have another thing coming.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice assortment there Marty! Enjoy! LO is a helluva hitter
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Whooo Doggie,, Leftovers is serving it up Nice and Hott!!! Yumm! Enjoy!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    RCY Cigars:
    Ummm Marty, are you okay buddy? Leftovers I assume is a good person and didn't mean to hit you so hard. If you send me that addy. I'll take care of him/her, lol, for you :). Nice hit again LO, be careful, hitting a gentleman and thinking it will slide. You have another thing coming.

I'm fine Rick. Thanks for asking. Some minor bruising from flying debris but us oldfarts are tough. After all, Geezerhood isn't for sissies.

As for Leftovers' address, if there'd been anything on the return address block other than some chicken-scratching I'd be happy to send it to you but, alas, it is as I said. Methinks Mr. Leftovers wishes to remain undiscovered.... Oh, well...... :-/)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hey Marty! Remember that one time you drank that whole bottle of wine at the herf? Yea that was funny
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    If you get me the tracking number on the box, I can find out who it is. Just sayin.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    jliu:
    Hey Marty! Remember that one time you drank that whole bottle of wine at the herf? Yea that was funny

Shoot! A dinky little .750 of a decent Chianti?? That's like a glass of water for us wops. And besides, I gave Mikey Tooch a glass of it - I didn't drink the whole bottle.

But you're right - it WAS a fun day and I really enjoyed finally meeting all you hooligans in person. I sure hope we can do it again.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Marker:
    If you get me the tracking number on the box, I can find out who it is. Just sayin.
    I don't think it is actually much of a secret. I'm keeping my mouth shut, though, since he did ask to remain anonymous and bribed me with cigars.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Shoot! A dinky little .750 of a decent Chianti?? That's like a glass of water for us wops. And besides, I gave Mikey Tooch a glass of it - I didn't drink the whole bottle.

But you're right - it WAS a fun day and I really enjoyed finally meeting all you hooligans in person. I sure hope we can do it again.
    was fun indeed! looking forward to the next time. in the meanwhile, please enjoy many great reds this winter season