Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

YES Santa!!! NO It's a Song Thank You:)

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
I should have known this was going to happen. I got a call from the PO asking me to come pick up a box I received. I thought it was strange that they called because they have never done that before. So I called back and asked why the call and is it something big. They told me no, it's a medium size box. But there's music coming from it that sounds like an orchestra playing. Before I could tell them to dispose of it, BOOM! By the time I got there, there was nothing left but this.

Thank you RUDY, heck of a guy and I'm glad your back :)

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Loving the damage to Mr. Young! Awesome job Rudy, great sticks and that coffee looks divine ;)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    From the Book of Joe we read, “In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was COFFEE, and in that elixir was INSPIRATION and RAPTURE, REVELATION, and TRANSCENDENCE. And yea, verily, that libation of transubstantiation was found to be Resurrection Blend and it was good, and there were many comings for more, and much was quaffed. And what word and what sacred host will be on the supplicant’s lips as they meet their coffee maker?”

Hey Rick I see I forgot a stick? Hmmm dangit Im getting old, Oh well I guess Ill have to maybe hop on board that Train That Irish is conducting and come back for seconds,,,lmao,, Enjoy! Lmk what ya think of the coffee. Bye Bye..
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    pure class rudy patootey. Nice!
    The Kid:
    From the Book of Joe we read, “In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was COFFEE, and in that elixir was INSPIRATION and RAPTURE, REVELATION, and TRANSCENDENCE. And yea, verily, that libation of transubstantiation was found to be Resurrection Blend and it was good, and there were many comings for more, and much was quaffed. And what word and what sacred host will be on the supplicant’s lips as they meet their coffee maker?”

Hey Rick I see I forgot a stick? Hmmm dangit Im getting old, Oh well I guess Ill have to maybe hop on board that Train That Irish is conducting and come back for seconds,,,lmao,, Enjoy! Lmk what ya think of the coffee. Bye Bye..
    I like your style. Rudy... Choo choo :)
  • RCY's SantaRCY's Santa Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    Rudy would make a fine addition to Santa's workshop. With gifts like these, Santa might be able to take this Christmas off. On the other hand, Rick has been such a good boy all year, and Santa loves giving presents.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The Kid:

Preach it, Brother Rudy!!
    Good to see you back, man!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nicely done Rudy!!! You better stay on the boards! I'm warning ya!!! Enjoy Rick
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Kid:

Ahhh Rudy, you dance so well. You remembered before Morgan put up that coffee thread. I can't wait to try it. Most likely tomorrow, awesome and thank you again. As for getting on that train. Don't be fooled, he who laughs first don't laugh last, BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    RCY's Santa:
    Rudy would make a fine addition to Santa's workshop. With gifts like these, Santa might be able to take this Christmas off. On the other hand, Rick has been such a good boy all year, and Santa loves giving presents.

What tha, I got my own Santa, sweet. I promise Santa I will do better than I have already done. 90+Irishman, DJ and their new best friend Brian aka Medic45 I promise to put a big smile on your face. See Santa, I've already started :).

• RCY's SantaRCY's Santa Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY's Santa:

What tha, I got my own Santa, sweet. I promise Santa I will do better than I have already done. 90+Irishman, DJ and their new best friend Brian aka Medic45 I promise to put a big smile on your face. See Santa, I've already started :).

This is why Santa loves you, Rick. Spreading cheer to all these people. Santa just mailed some cheer your way too.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    RCY's Santa:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY's Santa:

This is why Santa loves you, Rick. Spreading cheer to all these people. Santa just mailed some cheer your way too.
    wtf!!!! How did I get drug threw this!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    Loving the damage to Mr. Young! Awesome job Rudy, great sticks and that coffee looks divine ;)
    Divine??? Brother we all know that's a word to fancy for your vocabulary :) lol
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Gotta love that coffee from the pacific NW .... they know how to do it right.
    Great selection of smokes too .... WTG Rudy. Fantastic cigars you got RCY
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey I will have you know I am quite eloquent and savvy in my words and speech... Ya old blond engrich bestard :P
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Medic45:
    RCY's Santa:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY's Santa:

and why isny toombes there...he did sell your addy for a chocolate bar
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey I will have you know I am quite eloquent and savvy in my words and speech... Ya old blond engrich bestard :P
    Glock says " it doesn't matter what you think" Put the bottle of Trace or Envy down my brother.
    deejmemixx:
    Medic45:
    RCY's Santa:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY's Santa:

Come on Shane, u know that's a lie, it was 2 chocolate bars, lol
    Glock1975:
    deejmemixx:
    Medic45:
    RCY's Santa:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY's Santa:

Come on Shane, u know that's a lie, it was 2 chocolate bars, lol
    And a reach around....
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock says " it doesn't matter what you think" Put the bottle of Trace or Envy down my brother.
    Out of Trace and already 1/4 through the Angles Envy bourbon,... Trying to track the rye down lol
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Out of Trace and already 1/4 through the Angles Envy bourbon,... Trying to track the rye down lol
    E Good luck finding it, I have to trade for it