Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

EYE-OWE-A

smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
9405 5036 9930 0174 5782 98

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    smoke em if you got em:
    9405 5036 9930 0174 5782 98

get um
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    They usually pronounce common household names maybe half the time.... But drunk?? Never, ever does it work out!! Lmao
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    curtpick:
    hMMMM
    YEP!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    smoke em if you got em:
    curtpick:
    hMMMM
    YEP!!
    oh no you did int ! Paybacks are a MOFO !
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    LMAO took ya awhile Curt :P
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    curtpick:
    smoke em if you got em:
    curtpick:
    hMMMM
    YEP!!
    oh no you did int ! Paybacks are a MOFO !
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    smoke em if you got em:
    curtpick:
    hMMMM
    YEP!!
    awesome!
    He had it coming...dude messed up my name like a thousand times....i dont take that ish lightly ya know!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    He had it coming...dude messed up my name like a thousand times....i dont take that ish lightly ya know!!
    totally had it coming.......Roland
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Brian Brian Brian....smh..in the words of the King of Pop----"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin"?
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Brian Brian Brian....smh..in the words of the King of Pop----"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin"?
    i just looked at the man in the mirror and i am going to make a change
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know I'm bad...
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know I'm bad...
    that's because you are a Smooth Criminal (and a duke fan)
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know I'm bad...
    It's just human nature!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know I'm bad...
    Rolyn are you OK? Are you OK?
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know I'm bad...
    It's just human nature!
    to beat it
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know I'm bad...
    Rolyn are you OK? Are you OK?
    yes but I just realized they don't really care about us!!
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I know first hand how he feels about the whole name thing!! Don't misspell it don't throw it out there,definitely don't mention you know his address!!
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I know first hand how he feels about the whole name thing!! Don't misspell it don't throw it out there,definitely don't mention you know his address!!
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I have some special planned for Brian after I found out he is a UNC fan!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Hahaha Rollin and Lance --- you guys are insane in the membrane

;-)

jgibv:
    Hahaha Rollin and Lance --- you guys are insane in the membrane

;-)

I see what you did there..very funny
    smoke em if you got em:
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    a win at cameron indoor this year? You shouldn't have!

p.s. HIStory is now playing in my office....thanks a lot for getting MJ stuck in my head
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:

p.s. HIStory is now playing in my office....thanks a lot for getting MJ stuck in my head
    Cant go wrong with MJ!! I have a thriller poster and captain EO poster in my home office!....and in terms of the win at cameron indoor this year...I wouldnt be able to wrap that...sorry for your luck!
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:

Cant go wrong with MJ!! I have a thriller poster and captain EO poster in my home office!....and in terms of the win at cameron indoor this year...I wouldnt be able to wrap that...sorry for your luck!
    my mom has a picture of me when i was like 4 or 5 with a purple thriller Tshirt and a white glove on going to this place called Grant's Farm which is like a giant nature preserve that Anheuser Busch owns......she said i refused to leave the house without my white glove.

Early foreshadowing of the great man i am today.
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:

my mom has a picture of me when i was like 4 or 5 with a purple thriller Tshirt and a white glove on going to this place called Grant's Farm which is like a giant nature preserve that Anheuser Busch owns......she said i refused to leave the house without my white glove.

Early foreshadowing of the great man i am today.
    Priceless....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know I'm bad...
    Brian I knew I loved u, Tar Heel blue love, Rolyn, Rolling, Rawln, Rawlings... Whatever Duke sucks. But u already knew I was going to say that brother. More like Billie Jean