Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank you jd50ae!!!

Gino USMCGino USMC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
So some of you guys know I just returned last week from a 8 1/2 month deployment on the USS Nimitz. It was only supposed to be 6 months but we got extended twice because of Syria. It was a long deployment and really hard to be away from my wife and baby girl. Well yesterday I got a package and immidiately knew what it was. jd50ae took it upon himself to welcome me home ccom forum style. He let me know right off the bat that is wasnt a bomb, trade, or pass, just a welcome home gift. I was not expecting this, but really appreciated it. There are some really great brothers on this site. You guys are awesome. And jd50ae is a Vet and I thank you not only for the stogies but for your prior service. Without our prior service men and woman, I would not be able to serve our great country. Thank you again. I will share these with my Marines.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Very nice jesture bro, welcome home, enjoy your family time this holidays, god knows u deserve it.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I approve of this message!! Welcome home and have a joyous holiday season!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Gino USMC:
    So some of you guys know I just returned last week from a 8 1/2 month deployment on the USS Nimitz. It was only supposed to be 6 months but we got extended twice because of Syria. It was a long deployment and really hard to be away from my wife and baby girl. Well yesterday I got a package and immidiately knew what it was. jd50ae took it upon himself to welcome me home ccom forum style. He let me know right off the bat that is wasnt a bomb, trade, or pass, just a welcome home gift. I was not expecting this, but really appreciated it. There are some really great brothers on this site. You guys are awesome. And jd50ae is a Vet and I thank you not only for the stogies but for your prior service. Without our prior service men and woman, I would not be able to serve our great country. Thank you again. I will share these with my Marines.

Thank You.