Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Delivery date Contest!! WinnerS!!!

Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
I've slacked on this with the holidays, but here's a contest to guess when my first son will be born!! Because there very well might be more contestants than dates, as a tie breaker, also guess his weight. Closest to the weight of those who guess the correct date wins!!

A couple (maybe) relevant points: Due date is 1/8/14, this is my wife's first pregnancy, it's a boy.

EDIT: The OB just told us she will likely not let us go more than 41 weeks without induction. That deadline is the 15th (give or take when we can schedule). So if you guess the 15th or 16th you can keep your guess if you like, or change it. If you guess the 15th (many did) realize your weight might matter A LOT, so feel free to change that even if you keep your date. Please do this in a second post, don't edit your first, because I might miss that.

Also, this is when the baby is born, not when labor begins, juuuuust in case something funky happens where those aren't the same!

GOOD LUCK!!

James Royce light was born at 4 AM on 1/11/14! He weighed only 6 lbs, 7 oz. That means the date correct and closest to the weight was blutattoo! Why would I stop there though? I mean, 0Patience lost by a single oz., he wins too!

That's it? Nah. I'll go by weight as well. Closest to the weight, off by just ONE oz., was Bad Daddy Rabbit with 6 lb, 8 oz! You win too! And what the hell, Vulchor was 2nd place here, you win too!

blutattoo, 0Patience, Bad Daddy Rabbit, and Vulchor ALL of you PM me your addy's so I don't have to go hunting for them and tell me your likes/dislikes please and don't cop out there, I really want to send something you'll enjoy. Congrats and thanks to all who played!! Also, here's James:

photo image_zps0cffdd7a.jpg

Comments