Home Non Cigar Related

How about that Manning

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
Did he put the records out of reach of the next standout QB?

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Nope.That thing has been broken three times in the last ten years. The league is more of a passing league then ever.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    I'm not sure. Heck he might break it next year.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    blutattoo:
    I'm not sure. Heck he might break it next year.
    He has Elway'itis. If he wins, he goes out on top. Don't blame him one bit.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Since my team sucks a$$, I'd love to see him win another one just to shut the critics up. Total class guy.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    blutattoo:
    Since my team sucks a$$, I'd love to see him win another one just to shut the critics up. Total class guy.
    I'd love to see him win another, too, for the same reason. I saw several games in person when he was in Indy. One of them was the most interesting game I ever saw. I was in the end zone upper decks and it was Colts v. Ravens. It was a freaking chess match pre-snap. That was a good year for the Ravens D and P was on form. Colts won pretty handily, but it was the perfect view for that game, much better than anything on TV.

I was in the front row of the upper deck in the corner of the end zone when he hit Harrison vs. the Rams to set the QB-WR TD record. Marvin looked almost like he was running right at me. And I've never seen so many flashes going off at once.

I was also there for a Colts v. Steelers. The year of the infamous liquored up Canadian kicker in the rematch of this regular season game. I don't want to remember that one, but earlier, when they faced the Steelers and P-man hit Harrison for an 80 yd. TD on the first play. Sweet.

He has to be in the discussion for GOAT, but haters will hate.